"No, no. He needs to be with Martha to grieve his father. I have no right to throw all of this on him. This is my problem. He needs to grieve, and to mourn, and to accept. I have to make sure Galavan never gets out. Never." I sob and she places her hand on the back of my head.

"You should tell him." Margo urges. "He was so worried. All of us had to stop him from coming down here. Even Lex."

"Screw him, forget him. I have to help Bruce and Selina with this girl."

"Who?"

"Her name is Silver St. Cloud. Galavan's her uncle."

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"No, I'm not." I sniffle. "He made a deal with Bruce. Said in exchange for full control of Wayne Enterprises, he would give Bruce a file on who killed his parents."

"Please tell me Bruce didn't believe that sociopath."

"No, he didn't sign the papers. But he still wants that file. And to be honest, I kinda wanna see for myself too. I could use some help."

"This is gonna be my first case here, awesome." Lois smiles and I wryly chuckle. "But seriously, Brianna, Margo's right, you should tell Clark. You're always there for one another and I see the way you look at each other. You can't fight something like that. Let him take care of you."

"That's what Jonathan told me before he..." I thickly swallow.

"So listen to him." Margo places her hand on my shoulder and I slowly nod.

                      •──────✧❅✦❅✧──────

"This isn't gonna work. This girl is a world-class liar from a family of world-class liars. She'll see through you. Or her uncle will." Selina inquires as stand a few feet away from Bruce's school.

"Well, that's very possible." Bruce replies.

"And? Bruce, they're playing nice with you because they think you trust them. Once they see you don't, it'll get ugly fast."

"Your logic is flawless, Selina."

"It's not too late-"

"If there's even a chance Galavan knows who killed my parents, I have to take it."

"We will." I nod.

"I told Alfred I have fencing practice after school to buy us some time if we need it." Bruce nods back at me.

"Hey. The best liars always tell the truth. Something to remember." Selina tells him.

"Thank you. And thank you for being here, Lois. I greatly appreciate your help."

"Of course, BW." Lois grins.

"That's her car. You'd b—" Bruce cuts himself off Selina climbs the tree above us.

"C'mon." Selina holds out her hand.

"Okay." Lois takes it. "Oh, jeez." She gasps as Selina pulls her up. "Thanks, girl. You should head to the station. I'll keep you posted."

"I-"

"Lois is right. You should go to work. I wanna see Galavan put away for good." Bruce hugs me and I hug him back. "I'll call you."

"Okay." I nod and wave at Selina and Lois before walking off.