Chapter XLVI: Gojo's Letter

Days before the culling games, the young woman decided to enjoy her afternoon in the peace and quiet

Days before the culling games, the young woman decided to enjoy her afternoon in the peace and quiet. The sky seemed to be burning bright orange, right before it hid beyond the horizon. The orange glow beamed through the branches of leaves, (Y/N) sat in front of her computer at a chair and table with a table umbrella by the Jujutsu Tech's school park. She and her cerulean eyed lover used to sit at this table, as the two watched their students bond with each other. (Y/N) released a frustrated sigh, as she inserted the flash drive that Yaga gave her moments ago. Without much expectation on what she'll see on the drive, all she knew was..

 Without much expectation on what she'll see on the drive, all she knew was

"Hanasaki."

The tall dark haired puppeteer with sunglasses spoke, causing for the dark haired woman to stop in her tracks and turn around. "Yaga-san?" She watched, as he gave her a soft smile and raised his hand to sign her to come over. Confused, the young woman still approached her senior with no hesitation. "I know you're hard at work with trying to figure out how to get Gojo out of the prison realm, but I think you should have this now." He spoke, giving her a blue flash drive that he fished out of his pocket. "What is this for?" The golden-eyed woman asked, twisting and turning the flash drive around, analyzing it and wondering what made the drive so important.

"Gojo had asked me to give it to you, just incase the worse had happened to him

"Gojo had asked me to give it to you, just incase the worse had happened to him."

The woman stood frozen in place, her eyes still stuck on the flash drive, unable to bring herself to look up at the older man. "I have faith you two will be reunited, but I also believe that this is a good time to give it to you." Her breath hitched, unsure on how to respond to her senpai. Then she felt his hand rest on her right shoulder, giving her the support she needed to ground her back unto Earth. She finally found the strength to look up at him, giving him a soft and restrained smile- her eyes showing clear signs of exhaustion.