Chapter VII: The Moment Gojo Satoru Fell In Love

The two of you were leaning on the wall outside of the abandoned building by a nearby cemetery, as the both of you waited for Satoru's students to finish exorcising the low grade curses in the building

"Remember the first time you confessed your love to me? You were such a simp."  You spoke, trying to get rid of the silence that the two of you were immersed in. Satoru scoffed, "I was not a simp. I'm just a romantic." He spoke, as he kept staring at the building that his students were fighting in, "Mm, sure.. Simp." You snickered, before you felt an arm wrap around your shoulder.

"But you know what I do remember, how shy you were the entire Winter Festival of '07. You were so cute and you looked so fuc-" You smacked your hand against his mouth in an attempt to shut him up, but he licked the palm of your hand, resulting to you pulling your hand away in shock.

"Satoru!" You yelled, as you wiped your hand with the handkerchief that was in your pocket. "Honey, please. We both know that your hand isn't the only thing I've licked." With his words, you turned redder than a cherry tomato. "But I do remember, the first time I confessed to you and the very first moment that I fell in love with you." He spoke, as he whispered the very last part, which caught your attention.

The very first time Gojo Satoru fell in love, was also the very first time he suffered his very first heartbreak

Both of your stories started way back, when you were only six yours old and the young blue eyed fellow was eight years old. On an eventful spring day, when the Cherry Blossoms have only started blooming. It was Spring, the season of life, the season where he first met you.

During this time, Satoru has just learned of his ability of teleportation, therefore it was still extremely unstable. For safety measures, he always made sure to only teleport within the premises of his family home, and that was when it all went wrong.

He saw the young girl with long black hair sitting under the newly bloomed Cherry Blossom Tree, on top of a hill, with a book on her lap. She was asleep, and the delicate pink blossoms fell all around her, as the soft spring breeze brought the smell of freshly bloomed flowers all around them.