Chapter XXXVI: Let's Talk

Falling in love truly was a funny thing

Gojo Satoru would've never thought that he'd be one that would ever fall in love with anyone, yet here he was- a mess because of love. Being in love was one of the most euphoric and painful experience he has ever dealt with, within the last twenty eight years of his life. Seeing (Y/N) has never once failed to make him feel nervous, yet excited. Graced by her presence, he always felt like he had the air knocked out of him. His chest would tighten and he couldn't wait to have his arms wrapped around her, to feel the warmth that she emitted and that sweet scent that his nostrils would be engulfed with.

Whenever he was sent away for a mission, he'd spend almost always spend half of the duration daydreaming of the day he'll be back with her. He'd always deal with the curses as soon as possible, not even taking the time to have fun with it- just so he could go back to (Y/N) as soon as possible. But, if he was sent away on a mission with (Y/N)- that was a different story. He'd always drag the time out killing the curses, and even going on a mini vacation with her after; which was probably why the higher-ups no longer sent them on missions together.

Giddy, like an elementary school boy whenever he bought souvenirs, with her in mind and his other students as well. Satoru would always pause in his steps and backtrack whenever he saw something in his peripheral that he thinks (Y/N) will most definitely like, which he was never wrong, she always loved his presents- but hated the fact he always spent so much money on her. Yet, he can't help but keep buying her gifts, why? Because he enjoyed seeing her golden orbs overjoyed, then her eyebrows furrowing together, before she tells Satoru to be more weary as to how he spends his money. It was a reminder that she wasn't there for his money, but for him; not that he didn't already know that.

 It was a reminder that she wasn't there for his money, but for him; not that he didn't already know that

Home.

If he could express who she was to him in one word, it would be home. Which was most likely why, if you told him to stop being a Jujutsu Sorcerer- he'd do it in a heartbeat. If you ask him to do anything, he'd do it, no questions asked. He truly sounded like a fool in love, didn't he? That's because he is, for you, he's willing to make a fool of himself. All because, he loves you and constantly puts your needs first. You'd never ask him to do anything for you, nor were you ever one to ask for help from anyone. Which was probably why Satoru always worried for you, as you tried to keep it all inside of you, every worry, and burden that you've ever felt.