Chapter XXVI: Would You Be Able To Betray Her?

A/N: Spoilers for the anime and manga!!

"What is the meaning of this?"

The Jujutsu Tech, Kyoto School Principal, Yoshinobu Gakuganji spoke both in terror and surprise. Satoru turned around and grinned at the old man, almost sinisterly. "Principal Gakuganji! I was worried you might just die from the shock!" The white haired fellow spoke, almost as if he was mocking the old man. The older man glared at the strongest jujutsu sorcerer, cursing him in his thoughts.

Nobara kicked the cart that Yuji was on, tearing up. "You got something to say?" Fushiguro eyeing the young girl who was sniffling, and trying her best to not have another mental breakdown. You couldn't help but stifle your laughter, as you watched Yuji teared up as well. "I'm sorry for keeping quiet about being alive." With those words escaping the pink-haired mans lips, he earned himself a beating, not only from Nobara- but from Fushiguro as well. 

"The Tokyo-Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event will be held over two days

"The Tokyo-Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event will be held over two days." 

(Y/N) spoke, ignoring the fact her lover was practically being immobilized by Yaga. "There will be two events that both schools will be participating in, the First Event being a group battle: Wacky Cursed Spirit Exorcism Race." You finished your part and gave Yaga a nod, he kept Satoru's an arm lock as he spoke his part. "The rules are simple. Essentially, whoever exorcises the most spirits, ranging from a second-grade all the way down to the lowest of cursed spirits will win." 

(Y/N) cleared her throat, as she eyed her lover who was struggling trying to get out of Yaga's arm lock, even going so far as begging for your help. "Of course, you're welcome to sabotage the others, but remember. You're all on the same side, and the end goal is to defeat all these curses. The only other rule is that, none of you. And I mean NONE OF YOU are allowed to kill each other NOR are any of you allowed to injure anyone beyond recovery." You spoke sternly, eyeing each and everyone of them. "These rules are simple. Therefore, do not break any of these. That's it." With the rules being laid out for all of the students, Yaga nodded and dismissed them.