Chapter XXXV: Drunken Guilt

Gojo Satoru dislikes liquor

Gojo Satoru dislikes liquor. Any form of alcohol was an absolute no to him, especially due to the fact that he absolutely blackouts after only a couple of shots. Whenever he drank, he always needed someone to be there with him, just in case, he does the unacceptable acts. But the last time Satoru drank was with his friends, and that was cause his dear (Y/N) made him drink the rest of her drink- because she couldn't finish the rest anymore. 

But today was different, today, Gojo Satoru is drinking at a bar near the apartment he and (Y/N) lived in. Today wouldn't be the first day he's been at this bar either, he had frequently visited this pub after the young woman fell into a deep coma. Unaware as to whether or not his precious lover would ever wake up again, he became anxious. The fear slowly ate him from the inside out, to the point he stopped taking care of himself, even ignoring his responsibilities as a Jujutsu Sorcerer.

He hated liquor, not only because he was a lightweight, but also because it made his vision blurry. Gojo Satoru without his vision, isn't Gojo Satoru. Once his vision blurs, that's it for the young man, unable to use his eyes- it enables him to become more vulnerable. One of the few things he hated was weakness and to become the one thing he hated the most, how exactly was he suppose to face himself in the mirror- how exactly was he suppose to face (Y/N)?

The young woman was fine now, in fact, she was resting back at their apartment. After staying in the hospital for days, she was finally able to head back home and Satoru was finally able to exorcise some of the spirits he was meant to exorcise days ago. Everything should've gone back to normal, but Gojo couldn't help but feel both regret and anger over the fact that this had happened. His gut feeling, it was never wrong, yet he let her go. He knew something was going to happen, yet, just like that he let her go. 

"Another one?"

"Another one?"

The bartender asked the young white haired man, to which the man shook his head. "I think I'm good for now.." He spoke, slurring his words a bit, his vision slowly caving in. The man propped his elbows upwards, as he put his face in-between of his hands. He rubbed his face a bit, shaking his head, trying his best to focus his vision. To his dismay, his vision only blurred even further. He hated this, the fact that he was like this, but he couldn't help it.