Chapter XIX: Strawberry Picking Date

"Geez this Strawberry Vineyard is huge

"Geez this Strawberry Vineyard is huge."

Satoru spoke, as he observed the multiple rows strawberries. A soft gentle spring breeze passed through the both of you, as you held unto Satoru's forearm. "Fukuoka is known for its strawberries. There's multiple different vineyards dedicated just for strawberries here in Fukuoka, this is just one of the many." He nodded, processing the information you just told him about. You couldn't help but release a chuckle, as you watched a him furrow his eyebrows together. 

You reached your free hand, and gently ruffled his hair. "After this, would you like to have some strawberry delicacies at a nearby cafe? They take the strawberries we pick, and give us a discount on our orders." His eyes lit up, as he grinned like a young boy. "The one we used to go to when we were kids?" His sunglasses slowly falling off his nose, which revealed his iridescent sapphire orbs. Did his eyes always shine that bright, were they always that variegated? You gulped, as you were left speechless by the beauty of his orbs.  

Gojo Satoru truly had the looks that could captivate and enamor anyone who'd get to sneak a glance at him

"Sweetheart? If I didn't know any better, I'd think you'd fallen in love with me even more." He snickered, as he put his hand on his chin making a "v" with his thumb and index, almost as if he was in deep thought. You lightly punched him on his chest, embarrassed, Satoru really knew how to push your buttons. "Push your glasses up Satoru, you're gonna overuse your six eyes and give yourself a headache." You spoke, striding pass the man, with your cheeks still flushed red. Satoru's eyes widened in slight amusement, before chasing after you. 

"Wait for me!"

The two of you were picking fresh strawberries in tranquility, when Satoru broke the silence that the two of you were engulfed in. "Darling.. You know.. I've just realized that we haven't continued our process of moving together." He spoke, never once looking up or away from the strawberries he was picking. You paused, your fingers barely touching the strawberry you were about to break off its stem. "I guess we should do it soon.. The Kyoto Sister-School Goodwill Event is going to start in around a week or two right?" (Y/N) turned her head to get a better look at her lover, and watched him nod his head.