Chapter X: Blood's Curse

"Domain expansion: Blood's Curse"

You spoke as you stared at the Special Grade Curse right in the eye, a crimson colored dome soon appeared and engulfed you, Itadori and the Special Grade Curse. "Go ahead, give me your best shot." You taunted the curse, opening your arms, as if you were welcoming it to openly kill you. "Sensei? Sensei, what are you doing?" You smiled looking behind you, to get a better look at the injured boy who was sitting on the ground, "Just stay back."

The monster was squirming in delight, as it once again prepared to release another pure amount of cursed energy unto you. And when it did, you stared at the gaping hole in front of your stomach, before looking up and pointing at the spirit's stomach as well. "Would ya look at that? Twinsies." The spirit looked down on it's own stomach in confusion, in its surprise, it had a hole in its stomach as well; but it was able to still regenerate it as well.

(Y/N)'s domain expansion is useful, and powerful in its own way, but it also takes both a mental and physical toll on the user's body. Since the way (Y/N) domain expansion works would be that whatever damage was done to your body under in this domain, will be done unto the enemy as well- as if they inflicted it unto themselves. Your body heals itself under in this domain as well, therefore leaving you almost practically invincible- this is thanks to the Reversed Cursed Technique that was always being constantly used inside of this domain.

But the usage of this technique drains almost all of the user's cursed energy, and staying awake after would be the hardest part. Even if the user is invincible under this domain, they're still human and can still feel the pain that's been inflicted upon them- even if they're able to heal quickly. Most users, especially in the Hanasaki Clan all collapse after using this technique and some even end up in a comatose after, due to the extreme amount of stress that's been inflicted unto the user.

"Sensei! Are you alright? Your stomach it-" Yuji yelled at her teacher in worry, but there it was, the hole in your stomach was slowly closing itself. "I'm alright. My domain can't stay up long, the two of us are going to have to work together on defeating this thing, Itadori-Kun." You spoke as you offered your hand down to the boy, he took it and grinned back at you.