Chapter XX: Toge Inumaki

(Y/N) gently put the boxes of clothes down on the ground of the new apartment she was going to live in with Satoru, as she clapped her hands together to get rid of any dust that accumulated on her hands

(Y/N) gently put the boxes of clothes down on the ground of the new apartment she was going to live in with Satoru, as she clapped her hands together to get rid of any dust that accumulated on her hands. It's been roughly a week since both Satoru and (Y/N) got back from their trip in Fukuoka, and they didn't take their time in terms of moving into their new apartment together.

Satoru was the most excited about it, as soon as the two of you got back, it didn't even take him a day to pack all of his things. As for you, you didn't own a lot of things, so it didn't take you a very long to pack everything as well. You suddenly felt arms snake around your waist, and soft peppered kisses trail down your neck. You smiled at the sensation, as you reached your hand back and ruffled the white-haired mans locks.

"Hi my love.." You mumbled quietly, as he nuzzled his nose at the crook of your neck, inhaling your scent. "Were these the last of the boxes?" You asked, and he nodded his head that was still on your neck. The two of you examined the clean white walls, and inhaled the smell of new carpet- it was a small penthouse. There was two floors, the lower floor would be for the kitchen and the living room, while the second floor would be the master bedroom, the bathroom and a small guest bedroom.

At first, you wondered how the two of you were going to pay for all of this. Sure, being a Shaman makes a lot of money, but, you've only become a shaman again recently- officially. Therefore, Gojo Satoru is literally going to be your sugar daddy for a couple of months, because he was going to be paying for the rent and utilities. While you were freeloading, saving up, until you can have enough money to pay for half of the rent. The worst part about this entire dilemma? Satoru did not want you to pay him back, not even a cent, and only requested for you to cuddle him every single night.

"What are your plans for today, sweetheart?" He asked, as he unhooked his arms around you and led you to the couch in the living room

"What are your plans for today, sweetheart?" He asked, as he unhooked his arms around you and led you to the couch in the living room. "I have to go to Jujutsu High and check in with Yaga, and I'll probably visit Shoko too.. But I'm not sure if I'll go today.. We haven't even put up our bed yet." He cupped your cheeks, and you thought he was going to kiss you- but he ended up squeezing your cheeks and pulling on it. "Go my sweet love, I'll take care of everything here okay?" You pursed your lips into a thin line, against the thought of leaving Satoru to unpack everything, but Shoko was suppose to do a routine check up on you. You released a soft sigh, before nodding, thanking Satoru for being as understanding as he was, promising him that you'll be back as soon as you can.