Chapter XXXI: I Choose Reality

Satoru reached a hand up and caressed her cheek softly, "Yuu suggested we all hang out today, outside of the academy

Satoru reached a hand up and caressed her cheek softly, "Yuu suggested we all hang out today, outside of the academy." Your eyes peeked at the clock that was on your bedside table, by the picture of both you and Satoru and it read "8:00" am. "What time are we leaving?" You asked the young man who wore a black long sleeve, that revealed his collar bones. "I think by 10 we're gonna head out, I believe we're having brunch at Roppongi. No clue, Yuu planned it all out." He shrugged, typical Satoru, always going with whatever his friends wanted to do. Not asking even a single question as to where they're going or what they're doing, always going with the flow.

"Well I have to go shower and get ready, sooo shoo!" She shooed the young man, as she pushed him off her bed. "Wha-! You don't wanna take a shower with me, my Kikufuku? I'm hurt!" He clutched unto his chest, pouting at the raven haired girl. She rolled her eyes and successfully got him out of her room, "Sorry, Sato! No can do!" And with that said, she closed the door on him and got ready for her outing with her friends.

After she finished showering, she quickly changed into her proper attire

After she finished showering, she quickly changed into her proper attire. Checking the time, she saw that it was already around 9:30, she grabbed her purse and her keys- then ran out of the door. She refused to be late, especially after Satoru had teased her this morning for waking up late. Satoru, the man who's always late to everything, teasing the girl who was more on time than he was. She refused to be like Satoru, she scoffed at the thought.

To her dismay, Satoru was already at the common room before she was. He had that smug grin on his face, as soon as he saw his lover coming into the room. "Late again, Hanasaki?" He cooed, teasing you by using your last name, which made you scoff in response. "Not late, you're just here early.. For once.." She mumbled, turning her attention away from the white-haired man, flustered. 

He approached the young woman, with a gentle smile replacing his smug grin, wrapping his arms around her. "Do you feel better, sweetheart?" He asked, kissing your cheek, before resting his forehead against hers. She nodded, "No more migraines.. I really just needed to get some sleep.." Satoru reached up and caressed her cheek, his gaze softening. "I'm glad, I was so worried.. My Kikufuku.." He bent down a bit, his lips approaching yours, when the sliding doors to the common room slid open.