Chapter XXXIII: While you were in a Coma

Satoru laid on the hospital bed with (Y/N), his head resting on her chest, as she ran his fingers through her locks

Satoru laid on the hospital bed with (Y/N), his head resting on her chest, as she ran his fingers through her locks. He was still in utter disbelief that she was finally awake, tightening his grasp on her waist. She hummed a piece that he wasn't familiar with, but it was enough to lull him back to sleep. At least until she stopped humming, Satoru shifted his gaze upwards to take a peek of her face. She was looking outside of the hospital window, her face was completely relaxed. 

"What happened.. While I was in a coma, Sato?" His eyes widened at the million dollar question that was presented in front of him, gulping down the lump that formed in his throat. A soft sigh escape escaped his lips, before he sat up to get a better look at her face. "Shoko told us, the students, everyone that you were still alive.." He paused, observing her facial expressions, the slight raise of both of her eyebrows, her mouth agape. "You should've woken up.. But you wouldn't." His mind went back to the memory of Shoko telling them all of your situation, shortly after you were hospitalized. Itadori and Todou were the ones that found you laying unconscious on that tree bark, they were also the ones that brought you straight to Shoko. 

Shoko took a deep breath in, eyeing every single of them that was around (Y/N)'s hospital bed. Both the Kyoto students and the Tokyo students were present, the only ones that weren't were Mei Mei, Yaga and Gakuganji. Nanami even stayed to hear about your situation, but left shortly after, because he had another mission assigned to him. "Now that everyone's here, (Y/N) is fine. I wanted to get that out of the way, especially those who acted out irrationally after (Y/N) fell into a coma." She paused, eyeing a certain sapphire orbed man who was wearing his blindfold, hesitant to speak of the next few words. 

"She's suppose to

"She's suppose to.. She's suppose to already have woken up, but, it seems that she doesn't want to."

The brunette haired woman twirled her hair with her index finger and thumb, "Her brain is active, it's working as if she were living a life inside of her head." There were a couple of soft gasps that erupted throughout the room, some with their eyes widening slightly. "Either she doesn't want to wake up, or something in there isn't allowing her to wake up." She eyed the sapphire orbed man once more, who now had his fists clenched on his lap. While the other students, specifically the Tokyo students had their eyebrows furrowed, frustrated with the predicament they're now facing.