Jiwoo sighed, "Well, you can still tell her how you feel. Plus who does she like anyway? Wait. It's not who I think it is right..?" Jiwoo widened her eyes.

"Uh yea, it's him, Lee Hansol." The younger sighed.

"Argh, why does she like that motherfucker!" Jiwoo shouted.

"Unnie, shhh, plus mom said you can't swear."

"Sorry, but I don't get why I can't, mom does all the time, plus I'm 12 so I can." Jiwoo remarked, lowering her voice.

"Well I'm not any younger than you so I can too right?"

JinJin showed her puppy eyes, Jiwoo couldn't resist. "N- no you can't, I'm older so I'm able to."

"Fine, let's just go watch that movie." JinJin sighed, getting out her computer.

No one's POV:

"Argh, dad's in his alcohol addiction again."

"Go get dad, Heej."

"Dad!! We need you!"

"What's up? Heej?"

"Daddy is in his alcohol addiction" She said cutely.

"I see, want another sibling bunny?" Her dad smiled at her, ruffling her head.

"Ooooh, do I get to be the unnie?!" She jumped, excitedly.

"Yes, you get to be the unnie."

"Then I want another sibling!!"

"Uh, we are having another sibling, dad?" Soyeon came over to a jumping Heejin, on hearing the word sibling.

"I think we should." He smiled.

"How? Your both men..." Soyeon pointed out.

"Ha! You really think we are gonna fuck?"

"Oooo, a new word! Fuck!" Heejin swore, shouting excitedly.

"Argh, look at what you did Jungkook, now Heejin is swearing..." Taehyung said groggily, still drunk.

"Oops, go lay down Tae."

Taehyung nodded his head, lazily laying down on the couch.

Heejin ran and jumped on him as he groaned from the weight. Heejin just giggled.

"Ok! Another sibling it is!!" Jungkook shouted.

"Great. Now I have to be an unnie for another kid." Soyeon rolled her eyes.

"Your funny unnie!" Heejin giggled even more as Taehyung tickled her.

"Anyway, Tae you stay here, Soyeon, Heejin come with me to the adoption center."

"Ok!" Heejin jumped off of Taehyung, running to get her shoes.

"Can I choose the sibling?" Soyeon asked.

"Sure. But you and Heejin have to agree."

"Kookie she's not a pet." Taehyung remarked.

"Right, oh and we are definitely getting a she. If we get a boy then he would feel too straight because of all the girls. And we don't want that." Jungkook winked at the girls.

"Let's go daddy!!!" Heejin ran out the door, already in the car.

They arrived at the adoption center, for girls, and entered the front door.

Heejin ran to the front desk, "Hi! I'm Heejin, but you can call me Heej or bunny, I'm 6 years old and I'm looking for a sister! That girl by my daddy is my unnie Soyeon, she's 8 years old, it's so cool she's already a grown up!!"