Part One : Journey to Pembroke Territory

Start from the beginning

The Howard carriage carrying Lady Karissa and Lady Elizabeth along with Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Thomas William Howard enter the border of Norfolk and Wessex and waiting for them in Lord Richard Edward Howard II and Lady Susan Virginia and Lord Richard Edward II walks over to the Howard carriage and he bows " Welcome to Wessex Territory."  

"I see that my first cousin didn't come with you." Lord Richard Edward II asks Lady Karissa.

"Lord Andrew Charles is at Beltane Manor governing Norfolk Territory and I am headed for Pembroke Territory with Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard William Carey , Lord Thomas William Howard and Lord Frederick William Howard III." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Lord Andrew Charles has his territory to govern and I have my territory to govern as you do, Lord Richard Edward II." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I won't dishonor the memory of your great-great-grandfather , Lord Patrick William Howard who had to flea from Pre-World War Three Planet Earth and I won't dishonor his daughter, Lady Elizabeth Ann Howard who was the first Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.:"  Lady Karissa tells him.

" I will make sure one his great-great-great-granddaughters inherits the territory of Pembroke." Lady Karissa tells him.

"It may be the daughter of Lord Andrew Charles and my son." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lord Andrew Charles has reserved The Territories and Dukedoms of Clarence, Lancaster, Kent and Gloucester for our children and the territories and Dukedoms of St Albans and Albany  for Lord Patrick William II and Lord Charles Andrew II second child  and The territory and Dukedom of Langley for Lord Richard William Carey's second child. " Lady Karissa tells him.

"I see Lady Elizabeth is growing  very well. I have never seen my uncle so happy." Lord Richard Edward II tells her " I am sure if your father was alive he would be just happy as Lord Charles Andrew JR is." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I am sure that Lord Edwin William Howard  would be just as happy to hear that his grandson and his wife is having his great-grandchild." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Lady Elizabeth has  a tribe of baby-dolls." Lord Richard Edward II tells Lady Karissa.

"Indeed. They were all presents to her , but the one she is holding is her favorite and her name is Kosem, who was the Sultana of The Ottoman Empire." Lady Karissa explains.

Lord Richard William tells his second cousin, Lord Richard Edward II " Heck these dolls could govern Norfolk better than Lord Andrew Charles."  Lord Richard William says with a laugh.

Lord Frederick William III say " Anyone can govern Norfolk Territory better than Lord Andrew Charles."  

Lord Thomas William Howard says " Heck Lord Charles Andrew III should have become Duke of Norfolk but since he didn't have a child he didn't." 

"Gentlemen. Lady Elizabeth and I need to get a bath and a rest from this carriage. " Lady Karissa tells them and Lord Richard Edward II heads back for his carriage and he leads the Howard carriage carrying Lady Karissa and her entourage to Wessex Manor.

The information of Wessex Territory is sketchy and Lord Richard Edward II is not sure when his great-great-grandfather established and claimed the territory, but  Lord Richard Edward II states "it was before 2180." 

"It a small territory that consists of farmers." Lord Richard Edward II states, " The people don't cause much trouble and they hardly complain." 

"Lord Richard Edward II. I can say the same thing about my people in Bedford Territory." Lord Richard William tells him.