REQUEST - PA1

Arianna looked over at her two favourite boys; her boyfriend and her son. She couldn't possibly love either of them any more. Her son was Paul's copy, sleeping with his mouth slightly open, stretched out as much as he could be. He had Paul's unruly blonde hair and blue eyes.

To say Paul's parents were disappointed when they announced Arianna was pregnant with Kaleb was an understatement, and in reality, she didn't blame them. Kaleb was born shortly before Paul's 18th birthday and just under 4 months before the start of his second season in FRECA, which was important if he wanted to move up to F3. The small toddler was now just over 14 months old.

Today was also Paul's first F3 race and him, asleep, now, was the least anxious Arianna had seen him in a good few weeks. There was so much pressure being put on him and Dino, and it was getting to him.

The alarm he'd set soon went off, waking up both him and Kaleb.

"Morning." Paul said. "Morning." Arianna said. The noise made Kaleb burrow his head into Paul. Arianna decided to get up and have a shower, knowing they had to be out of the room for breakfast in the next hour if they wanted to leave on time, which would be a struggle with Kaleb.

When she came back, Paul had fallen back asleep and the 1 year old was poking his face. It was the cutest site and she couldn't help but snap a quick photo.

"Dada!" Kaleb screamed, making Paul jump up from his slumber. Fits of giggles from the small boy erupted.

The family spent the next 40 minutes getting ready before leaving the hotel room. Paul carried Kaleb knowing he'd run off at the first chance he got.

An hour and a half later, they arrived at the track and started making their way to the Prema garage.

As soon as they got to the Prema garage, Paul put Kaleb down knowing he was somewhat safe here. Being the only kid around here, he had almost full run of the F3 paddock and everyone looked out for him.

He soon found Dino and ran over with complete joy.

"Di-Di!" Kaleb exclaimed. "Hey, dude." Dino said, picking up the small boy. "Car." Kaleb said, pointing to Dino's car. "Yeah, me and your Daddy get to drive these ones out there." he told the young toddler, pointing to the track.

"Mama! Artie?" Kaleb asked, looking around for the Monegasque boy. "He races for somebody else now, honey, maybe we'll go find him later." Arianna explained. "No!" Kaleb shouted. "Kaleb, I know you're angry but you can't shout like that in here." she said, before he burrowed his head into Dino's neck.

The race soon came around and she kissed Paul goodbye. Arianna watched the race anxiously, so desperately wanting to talk to Paul, to give him all the encouragement and love that she wanted to. The race ended with Paul shooting across the line in 12th.

Arianna could tell that Paul was frustrated with himself when he came back to the garage. 

"It is what it is, Paul. I can't say I understand what goes on with you but this is your first race. 12th is not bad. You will always have me and you will always have Kaleb. We love you. I love you, Paul." she told him. Paul took a deep breath. He wasn't really one to talk about what went on in his mind.

"I love you too, Ari." Paul said, wrapping his arms around her. 

I am so sorry that this took me so long, I had it in my head that you'd requested a specific thing but now I can't find that so I went with this :) I hope it's ok, if not I will do you another one with priority :)