1 - bucky

Introducing Bucky.

Name: James Buchanan Barnes
Dob   : 10th March 1917
Parents: George and Winnifred Barnes
Siblings 3

                         ~~~~~~~~

Hi  James Barnes here, I go by bucky. This is the story of how I meet my friends Steve and Rosemary, (rose)

I excelled at school, I enjoyed athletics, hanging out with my friend and going on adventures. People who know us call us the 3 amigos as we are alway together looking out for each other, quite often it's me saving the other two.

I met steve and Rose at school, I met Steve first. He was sat under a tree with a sketch pad drawing. I had just came out side after lunch, I saw some of the older kids picking on someone sat under the tree. They snatched the book out of his hands throwing it to each other out of his reach. I see him almost get the book when one of the push him back into the tree causing him to fall.

That did it for me. I stormed over to them pushing them aside grabbing the book of them, being athletic I was much bigger and stronger than them I pushed them away before handing the book back.

'Pick on someone your own size' I say  I give them a hard glare and they go running off. I turn to the lad on the ground holding my hand out. 'Are you okay?' I ask, 'I think' he replied 'James Barnes'i say introducing myself 'Steve rogers' Steve replies 'sorry about them' I say. 'What have you got to be sorry about, you didn't do it, I should be thanking you.' Steve replies.

'So Steve, do you want to be friends?' I ask 'I would like that James' Steve says. I wrap my arm around his shoulder 'call me bucky' I say smiling, Steve smiles back. For a few weeks it was just Steve and I until we met Rosemary.

One day Steve and I had just come out from lunch when we saw a girl sat on her own on a picnic bench with a book out. 'Let's say hello' I suggest, and we walk over to her.

'May we join you?' I ask, she looks up at us  'sure' she says, before carrying on sketching, 'James barnes' I say holding out my hand,  she reaches out hers and shakes mine, she looks towards Steve 'Steve rogers' Steve says shaking his hand. 'Rosemary Stark,' she says smiling.

'Stark as in?'  Steve starts 'yes as in Howard Stark, he's my brother. She says 'what are you drawing? If you don't mind me asking' I say 'just something for my brother, him being good at designing stuff, he gave a brief and a deadline to come up with an idea and give him concept sketches.' She says 'wow' we both say.