"I'm fine it's just..." the girl paused.

"What?"

The girl looked away. "It's just...I don't really like rejecting them, but I also don't want them to feel like they have a chance with me."

"Well rejecting is better than accepting, then rejecting later when their feelings are stronger." Jiwoo said to make the girl feel better.

The girl stared back at Jiwoo, nodding that she understood.

The two girls deeply stared at each other and shared smiles.

No one's POV:

"Where did they go?"

"Look! It's that girl! Quickly go after her! She must know where they hid my Sooyoung!"

"OUR SOOYOUNG!"

Jungeun ran even faster as she spotted the crowd coming after her.

'Where did those two run off to?' She thought.

"I was left behind." Jungeun mumbled to herself.

The crowd was coming closer and closer as Jungeun was running out of breath.

She led them back inside the school and into the halls. Until she was pulled inside one of the classrooms.

No one's POV:

The two girls had been staring into each other's soul for at least a minute.

The girl realized that Jiwoo's friend was not with them.

"Hey, where's your friend?"

Jiwoo then realized that Jungeun probably couldn't catch up with them and got left behind.

"Uh I think she's ok since she isn't the one that they want." Jiwoo was sure.

Although they both were popular in the school.

"I hope so. Anyway my name is Sooyoung." Said the girl as she held out her hand. "Jiwoo." Jiwoo shook the hand.

No one's POV:

Her back was put against the door. The crowd's footsteps were heard coming.

Luckily, they passed by the classroom.

It was dark in the room, Jungeun smelled the scent from the person who pulled her in.

Roses. The person smelled like roses.

The person's hands were on Jungeun shoulder as they looked out of the slightly cracked open door to check if the crowd was gone.

The person then looked one more time to make sure, they stepped away from the door and stood in front of Jungeun's face.

The light seeping through the crack of the door shone on the person's face.

Jungeun blushed as she remembered what she encountered this morning.

It was the girl. The girl who bumped into Jungeun and Jiwoo. The one with that attractive jawline as Jungeun remembered.

"Are you ok?" The girl asked in a soft voice.

Jungeun could feel the girl's hot breath on her lips. Jungeun blushed.

"I- I'm ok." She answered.

Jungeun stared at the girl's lips.

The girl noticed this and got a bit closer. "I see your craving for something."

Jungeun was a blushing mess. The girl chuckled.