The group of college students also gathered around, just in time to witness that Cheng Zihang, like a 'good family woman', was forcefully forced by three 'bully' girls to take off the pair of black socks on his feet.

    Yu Yaxin took the alcohol swab and spray from Xu Luofei's hand, and asked Cheng Zihang to wipe and spray it by herself.

    "Do you need help?" asked one of the college students.

    At special moments, Yu Yaxin was not pretentious, and directly told them what they were missing.

    "We don't have hot water... but I remember we brought a few boxes of self-heating hot pots in our bag, and a spare coat. I'll bring it for you." One of the girls replied enthusiastically.

    She dragged her boyfriend to their tent, and she could still hear the girl say to her boyfriend, "You used to dislike me for bringing so many things, but now you know how important it is to be fully prepared, so this will help you." someone else..."

    The other college students offered to illuminate them without being helpful.

    Seeing that Cheng Zihang followed their instructions, reluctantly used alcohol swabs to clean up the area around the wound on his feet, and then sprayed medicine.

    When he wiped the place where the blisters burst, he finally couldn't help it and 'hissed' out.

    "I don't know what you think." Yu Yaxin gave him a strange look.

    Cheng Zihang felt bitter, but he couldn't express it.

    Although the process was tortuous, the goal of coaxing my girlfriend seemed to be achieved.

    Xinxin is willing to talk to him, so it shouldn't be a big problem. Cheng Zihang thought optimistically.

    With extreme reluctance, Cheng Zihang still put on those pink women's socks, which looked nondescript with his leather shoes.

    After rubbing the medicine on the wound on his knee and eating the self-heating hot pot kindly provided by the kind girl, Cheng Zihang finally recovered.

    He thanked the people around him, and when he looked at Xu Luofei, his eyes became softer, without the previous sharpness.

    The two seem to have let go of their feud.

    Yu Yaxin also breathed a sigh of relief.

    Fog and dew began to form at night, and the group of college students went back to their tents to sleep. Yu Yaxin had planned to give them some money, but they were unwilling to take it.

    The four gathered in the tent and watched the three sleeping bags in silence for a while.

    In the end, a sleeping bag was distributed to Cheng Zihang, and Yu Yaxin and Xu Luofei slept in a sleeping bag.

    Fortunately, both of them are very thin, so there is no problem with squeezing.

    This time Cheng Zihang didn't dare to express his opinion.

    After the three girls fell asleep, he began to think about what happened to him today.

    What surprised him the most was Xu Luofei's performance today.

    He thought Xu Luofei would laugh at him and deliberately taunt him in front of Xinxin after such a big embarrassment.

    As a result, he didn't find any sneer on her face, and he also found that she looked at him with a little nervousness and guilt.