The video of Manik's surprise near the Ridge in Shimla has been spread and it was easy for everyone to find out what was happening.

We both are surrounded by the media wherever we went. Our family and friends also are facing the same situation. Dad and uncle have asked us to ignore it and focus on the Malhotra and Murthy's project and we happily did.

Me and Manik had gone for two more dates and kept meeting each other in the office everyday. It was relaxing meeting him and staying with him, in his arms. We spent time near the beach, the lake where we saw that dolphin and the cliff. But we also have work to do!

For the last two days, I was busy designing all the costumes by which me and Manik weren't able to meet. We also quarrelled about it yesterday on call. And that's the reason for his behaviour today.

"I know...but we both were busy right?" I gave him a small smile making him sigh. "Fine..let's go out today?" he raised his eyebrows coming towards me.

"Today? Mukti has made plans saying that we dint catch up after the trip" I bit my lip while Manik rolled his eyes. "Leave it. I know that we aren't going to spend any time" he shook his head going back near his desk.

"But Manik..." he dint reply and went back to looking at his files. I wanted to spend time with Manik too. But the situation isn't in my hands. This is our first fight after we got together. I was about to go near Manik when my phone buzzed. I huffed answering it.

"Kya hai?" I asked irritatedly.

"Kya hua? Abhi tak volcano ko shanth nahi kiya kya?" Bhai laughed making me grit my teeth.

"Bhai, I am already angry. Mujhe aur gussa math dilavo" I said making him chuckle.

"Okay madam. But Dad asked me to inform you that you and Manik should be at the food den in two hours. We are having a family lunch" Bhai said.

I glanced at Manik who was busily typing in his laptop. "Okay.." I replied and cut the call.

"Manik.." before I could complete Manik's phone buzzed and he answered immediately.

"Haan Mukti.....kab?.....accha ok...I'll..I mean we will be there" Manik glanced at me before cutting the call.

"Be ready in two hours. We need to go right?" he asked me with his eyes glued at the laptop. I nodded my head and turned to leave. I came out of his cabin and sighed. What can I do now?

Keeping all the thoughts aside, I went towards my temporary cabin in Malhotra Industries. This cabin is assigned to me till we finish the project. I sat on my chair and finished the remaining designs.

Someone knocked on the door and I asked them to come in. It was Miya, who was assisting me in this project.

"Hello ma'am" she smiled cheerfully and I smiled back. "Hey, please sit" I gestured towards the empty seat before me and she nodded taking her place.

"I needed to discuss about the launch ceremony. I hope you aren't busy" she asked as she placed the files on the desk. "Ohh yeah...we can discuss it now" I said looking at the time. We still have time.

We both started going through the files and Miya was making note of all the things I asked. We both were busy doing our work when someone else knocked on the door. A worker came inside with tea cups.

"Ma'am apkeliye sir ne bheja" he said keeping the tray on the desk. I nodded ignoring my red cheeks, due to the teasing look of Miya. The worker left and I tried hard not to look at Miya.

Miya cleared her throat and I closed my eyes ready for her teasing. "Ma'am you should drink the tea first, orelese sir himself will come here" she gestured towards the glass door.