47: Russian Interrogation

Începe de la început

She's cut off when the man holding her hair tightens his grip and yanks her head, causing a splitting headache to form from the merciless force.

"Who do you work for?" the main soldier repeats with more force.

"I'm an veterinary intern, you commie pig!"

The man behind her releases his grip, giving Gwen a small moment of relief before he punches her forcefully in the gut.

Gwen yells out in pain, doubling forward and trying to recover from having her breath knocked away. "You- pieces of... of shit," she spits in between gasps and coughs.

"You seemed to be close with the boy," the man says. Gwen keeps her eyes on the floor, trying to mask her fear. "Maybe we should go ask him more questions... although," he leans down toward Gwen with a sadistic smile on his wrinkled. "He's already in pretty bad shape from our last visit," he laughs, and all three men begin to laugh with him.

At this, Gwen feels a kind of anger she's never felt before. Not with the demogorgon, not with the demodog, not with Billy, not even with Brenner. The soldiers laughter echos in her ears, her vision becomes tainted with a filter of red, her whole body begins to shake, and her heartbeat can be heard from a mile away.

Gwen's not angry.

No, she's livid.

The smiles on the soldiers faces gradually fade when Gwen tilts her head back up and stares at them with crazed lavender eyes.

The man who had beat her steps back with a frightened expression, so Gwen quickly turns her head to him.

A volunteer.

Gwen's face remains cold as the soldier suddenly gasps in pain and grabs at his head, pulling at his hair. His eyes screw shut and he begins to scream out in agony while his comrades watch in frozen fear.

"You fucked with the wrong bitch," she blankly says before the man's head completely caves in on itself, exploding much like the rat from a few days ago, and splattering blood all over the walls and other soldiers.

If Gwen wasn't still furious, she'd be freaking out over her new found ability.

The other two men gawk at the scene before rushing out of the room with terrified expressions.

"Yeah, you better run, assholes! I'm crazy!" Gwen shouts, coming back into her body and heavily breathing due to the adrenaline rush.

Gwen sits in her place, clenching and unclenching her bound fists as she waits for something to happen.

Gwen used to steer away from violence, but over these past years she's come to a conclusion; It's okay to kill if it's to protect the people she loves.

A few minutes go by before the door is cracked open once more. The main soldier cautiously walks into the room, his fear forcefully masked from his face. Two more men follow behind him, one being the other silent soldier from before, and one in a white lab coat with his hands in his pockets.

"I recommend you think before you make another mistake," the main soldier says.

"Or what?" Gwen asks, a smirk building on her lips.