"I need to stay in shape. If I let myself go it's just gonna be easier for people to kill me." She successfully removed the weights and drops them to the side.

My eyes are glued to her arms. The swell of muscle along with the veins running from her forearms to her hands had me biting my lip. She leaned over and grabbed a towel to wipe off the sweat.

"Are you paying attention?" She snapped her fingers in front of me, drawing me back to reality.

"Yes." No I wasn't. There's no way this was the same woman laying in bed nearly dying 2 weeks ago.

"Then what did I say?" She steps closer with a cocky smile. She tilts my chin to look up at her but I slap it away.

"Shut up. The doctors said you shouldn't even be doing all this." I motioned to her body, shamelessly running my hand across her sculpted abdomen.

"I've never listened to them and I'm fine. Not to mention in great shape." She flexed and I felt my brain melt for a moment. She was playing with me and she knew it.

"You're not funny." I couldn't stop my hand from feeling up her body, it was too much in the best way.

"People say otherwise." She smirks and grabs my wrist gently. I was gonna talk back but her moving my hand stopped me.

She dragged my hand to run across her abs slowly, moving to her navel and stopping for a moment. I felt ready to pass out from how easily she was turning me on.

"I see the way you stare at me. Especially here." My fingers run along the v line of her hips to her navel, I was seconds from drooling.

"Azy…" I whined a little. She chuckles and moved my hand away with a roll of her eyes.

"I'd love to continue but I need to finish my workout." She kisses my cheek and moves to a bench press.

"But, sexy time…" I groaned in annoyance. She laughed and loaded the weights on either side.

"I'll come find you when I'm done, okay?" She sits and waits for me to acknowledge her words. Throwing my head back dramatically I groan and nod.

She smiles and lays down, unracking the weight and grunting when she bench pressed it. I stare for a moment, watching her body work before moving to the door.

What a tease…

_____________________

Azrael was showering while I waited on the bed, some weird reality TV show was playing. She didn't finish her workout till late tonight, even skipping dinner to finish it out. When she was done she scarfed some food down and jumped in the shower.

To say I was annoyed was an understatement, does she hate spending time with me that much? The water stops from the bathroom and rustling comes from the other side. Within a minute she was exiting with a towel hanging low on her hips while another dried her white hair.

My eyes focused on her tits, I was staring and didn't care. She moved to the closet and went to retrieve clothes but I stopped her quickly. Tugging on her towel I gave a flirty smile and batted my eyelashes.

"You're supposed to be having fun with me." My eyes linger on her exposed chest and body.

"I've spoiled you too much." She laughs and kisses me briefly. She goes and moves to the closet, leaving me more annoyed.