A/N: Serious question :) (7)

Hey! I would appreciate it greatly if you guys can answer this question!

I'm in the process of wanting to make a Dream SMP x OC book, but the OC isn't in love with one of the members. It's an OC x reader book, but the OC is a DSMP member.

I made an announcement on this idea, and a few people said they were down for it.

My idea is to make the OC based on your guys' opinions and type. The OC is going to be female though, so I'll try my best as I know not everyone is into woman / like reading fem love interest books.

It will be gn!reader, so don't worry about that.

I basically just need you guys to answer these questions so I can build my OC for you guys :)

The questions are;

1. What are some pet names (like babe, baby, honey, darling, etc) that you like / dislike?

2. What is your type (regardless of the fact the OC is female)?

3. What are cute things you love seeing in relationships?

4. What are some accessories you like seeing on other people?

5. What style of clothing do you like wearing / seeing on other people?

6. What are some hobbies you'd like the OC to have?

7. Any other detail you want me to include (where she'll be from, second languages, siblings, skin colour, etc)

8. Ideas for plot twists, general plot, things you want to happen, etc

I have gotten some answers for these questions, but I would love it if you guys could answer here as well. I really love this idea a lot, and I want you guys to enjoy it as well.

Sorry for not posting as well. I do in fact have part two of "Shoot me, you wouldn't" in process, and I am making another New Years chapter. That will come out late, obviously lol.

Also, thank you SO MUCH for 15k on this book <3 you guys are insane!

Appreciate you all so very much :))

-Starby (Phaser) <3