.-. Camping!.. .-.

Request: No
Mcyt: Dream, Georgenotfound, Sapnap, Tommyinnit
Type: Angsty >:) also some fluff at the start!!
Ages: Dream: 22 | Gnf: 24 | Sap: 21 | Tom: 17
AU: Irl

A/N: Sorry for the lack of updates. This was something that was very easy to throw together because of something else I'll tell you at the end :)) Please enjoy! Don't always trust your favourites, by the way. Just a reminder for reading this ;)

x_x

*third person*
Dream finally picked up all three of his loud, chaotic and annoying best friends. George - the oldest of them all - had practically forced all of them out of their houses to go camping.

Yes, camping.

Of all things he could've chosen, he chose temporarily living in a dark, massive forest for a week and a half. It's fine. Everything will be fine.

"Tommy you have to buckle. We won't leave until that happens." George said, glaring at the mentioned blonde from the passenger seat.

"But I'm so much cooler than you and I don't have to!" He argued back.

"You are literally seventeen. I'm twenty four. Buckle up." [g]

Tommy clicked his buckle together after that. Sometimes George scared him.

Sapnap and Dream started giggling at the interaction. Sapnap got a weak punch from Tommy next to him but it only served to make him laugh harder.

Soon enough all of them were laughing loudly. Maybe Dream had been overthinking this. It's going to be fun.

*time skip because*

They arrived at the campsite, all buzzing with excitement. They unpacked the massive tent that George definitely didn't need to buy - it could hold up to ten people. There were four of them.

"Anyone know how to set up a tent?" Dream asked.

Everyone stared at each other, hoping at least one of them knew how. Eventually, Tommy sighed and picked up the poles.

"I was hoping I wouldn't be doing this, because king's like me don't work hard," He sighed in fake annoyance, "I'll do it...but Sap is helping."

"Oh come on! Why not Dream? He only drove here!"

"Oh okay! Don't drag me into this!"

George watched as his friends argued. This would either be a great trip, annoying trip, or a trip all of them would hope to forget. He was hoping it was the first one.

*time skip again also because*

The friends sat in a circle on some logs. It was nighttime at this point and they had spent the day talking, laughing and playing games. It was overall a really fun and easy day. For dinner, surprisingly Dream cooked some hotdogs per Sapnap's request and no one could say no to hotdogs.

"Who knows how to start a fire?" The loud blonde [t] asked, shoving George back. They had spent all day having a shoving contest. It was always their thing but all lighthearted.

Sapnap raised his hand, "I do! I'll get some wood as well!" He announced, standing up.

Dream stopped him before he could walk any farther, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Be careful, Sap. Don't go too far either. We don't know this place super well."

Sapnap brushed him off causally, "I'll be fine. I'll keep our tent in my sight and I will grab a flashlight right now, too." He gave his best friend a smile and walked off to get the flashlight.