.-. April 9th, 2004 .-.

Request: Nop
Mcyt: Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur Soot, Technoblade, Nihachu, Jack Manifold, Georgenotfound, Aimsey, Dream, Sapnap, Quackity, Karl, Awesamdude, Punz, Ranboo and Skeppy (mentions of Philza, Fundy, Eret, Purpled, Badboyhalo and Tina)
Type: Fluff
Ages: Irl ages
AU: Irl

A/N: Today is Tommyinnit's eighteenth birthday! Please don't forget that boundaries still exists, no matter the fact he is now a legal adult! Have a lovely day/afternoon/night and enjoy :p So many people-

•_•

*tommy's pov*
It was the time of the year that I hated the most.

My birthday.

Okay, call me crazy if you dare, but I don't like my birthday anymore.

I know that a lot of people in the world love their birthday, but I don't.

It started when I was nine.

You see, I never had the greatest parents. They left a lot, cheated on each other and constantly went to the bar. I was surprised they kept their jobs for as long as they had.

I was constantly left alone, which meant never celebrating Christmas, Halloween, and I didn't even know Thanksgiving was a thing until I was eleven.

Then, by time I started steaming and making content, my parents caught on and ended up taking a large portion of my money - that I worked to get - and they left.

As in left the house overnight with no note, and moved across the country. I only know this because of my aunt, who thankfully is really sweet.

Now I'm seventeen, and refuse to celebrate my birthday. I never had in the past much anyways, plus every time I think about my birthday, it reminds me of my parents. 

I rather not think about those rats.

Anyways, I had found my own online family on the Dream SMP. Even though the SMP was a giant family in itself, I was closest with Tubbo, Phil, Wilbur and Technoblade, and we even had a family group called Sleepy Boys Inc.

(It's your choice if you count Tubbo as a SBI member)

It truly felt like they were my family, as if my parents were never there. It was relieving.

Now, I had in fact told them about my birthday and when it was, but I also told them that I never bothered to celebrate it - which shocked them.

"Why don't you celebrate it?"

I remember Wilbur asking me one night in a Discord call.

"Never bothered to since I turned nine. Never seemed important."

And I wasn't lying.

I'm turning eighteen this year, a legal adult. I was fully expecting to not do anything again.

But who was I kidding, I'm friends with Wilbur Soot.

Something was bound to happen, and boy did it happen.

*wilbur's pov*
When I learned that Tommy didn't celebrate his birthday, and it was coming up, I knew I had to take things into my own hands.

I like to think I know Tommy the best, so I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

Invite the entirety of - or rather most of - the SMP to the UK, and then surprise Tommy with them on his birthday.

Boom. A plan. Gorgeous.

Tommy had said his parents would be on a business trip for a few months, so he was alone. I was a bit concerned about that, but I let it go.