.-. Hey, I'm pansexual .-.

Request: No
Mcyt: Karlnapity, Dnf & Skephalo
Type: Fluff
Ages: Big Q: 20| Karl: 22| Sap: 21 | Dream: 23 | Gogy: 23 | Bad + Skeppy: 20
Au: Irl

A/N: So like I think the idea that Quackity is pansexual is a cool concept so I'm gonna write about it. There is no homophobia or anything rude because I hate writing stuff like that. It makes me mad lmao. This is just basically Big Q coming out to friends and acceptance.

*_*

*quackity's pov*
I was anxiously pacing the length of my room. Well, our room. I really wanted to tell them. I did. But I was scared that I wouldn't be accepted. I knew they would but the slight chance that they would kick me out and insult me was always a thought in the back of my head.

At this point my beanie was across the room, laying dead on the floor. I was pulling at my hair slightly, panic and anxiety building at the thought of my boyfriends hating me.

No, they wouldn't. I mean, Sapnap is bisexual and Karl is a gay asexual, why wouldn't they accept me. They will.

Right?

Thoughts started building in my head. I was getting overwhelmed but my boyfriends were out at Bad and Skeppy's house with Dream and George. They weren't here to calm me.

'You know they will hate you'

'Don't bother coming out, you're already annoying them'

'Don't cause another problem'

'They hate you'

'They don't love you'

"Stop stop stop stop!" I screamed, falling into a ball on the ground, pulling my hair. Tears streamed down my face as the thoughts took over.

'See, you can't even calm down enough to tell them'

'Man up' (I stg I get so pissed when I hear this. Never tell a man OR anyone to 'man up')

'Don't listen to them. They are being rude and unreasonable. Tell them. They will love you'

I was getting confused. How many different voices were there? Many were rude but the one that was nice was actually...calming. The tears had stopped and I had composed myself with out even realizing.

I stood up and put my beanie on and heading for the couch in the living room to wait for them to get home.

I was going to tell them with full confidence. But how would I do it?

*at bad and skeppy's house: third person*

Sapnap, Karl, Dream, George, Skeppy and Bad were all sitting on the couch together, talking and making jokes. They were having a great time, very unaware of the situation that had happened at Karl and Sapnap's house.

"Hey um, sorry if this is off-topic but has anyone else noticed how Quackity has been a bit...off lately?" Karl said, leaning back more the couch, stretching his arms above his head and resting them on his neck.

Many hums and nods answered his question. "Yeah, I noticed something but I didn't want to push him." Dream said, handing a bag of chips to George who was seated on his right.