.-. Everything will be okay, mate .-.

Request: Yes :0
Mcyt: Techno & Philza
Type: Kinda angsty but then comfort
Ages: Techno: 15 | Phil: old af (nah like 25-)
AU: Irl

A/N: Thanks for the request! I'm trying to push out a bunch of requests before I work on a part two to my military one shot (It's been a long for years but I'm back) and then other ideas I've wanted to do. I just don't wanna keep the requesters waiting. I have one other request then depending what happens I'll have that up maybe by this weekend or sum. Anyways, enjoy :) (requested by alex-jacobs )

TW: mentions of abuse, flashbacks, panic attacks

*_*

*third person*
When Philza adopted Technoblade, he didn't realize the amount of trauma the kid was carrying. Sure, his folder did tell him a bit about it - like nightmares, abuse, panic attacks - but it didn't tell Phil how extreme it would be.

F L A S H B A C K

Young Techno, about nine years old, was walking home from school. He generally liked it, being a fan of English and History and no one really bugged him. Some comments here or there about his long, pink hair but normally he'd glare and they'd look away.

His home life sucked. His parents weren't really parents, more like people who just wanted some type of slave so they opted for having a child. Techno was unfortunately the child they had.

He figured he liked school so much because it was the one time he was able to get away from the kicks, punches, slaps, shouts. It was peaceful.

He opened the front door and was greeted by both his parents. They looked angry.

"Technoblade.." His "dad" said menacingly, his voice deep.

"Y-y-yes s-si-ir?" He stuttered out, nervous for the outcome.

"Why didn't you put away the dishes last night and clean the stain you made?" His dad said, his voice growing as he got more upset.

Everyone knew damn well Techno didn't make the stain. It was a beer stain from his drunk "mom".

"I-I'm sorry! I'll do-do it r-right n-now si-ir!"

He went to go and start but he got stopped by a harsh hand on his shoulder. His mom had stopped him.

"No no little blade. We have business to complete before you start."

It wasn't business.

F L A S H B A C K  O V E R

Techno had nightmares and Phil was aware of it. There had been a few times in the morning Techno would talk about it and move on. They never really effected him because he knew they weren't real.

Sometimes they were a lot, like him reliving a moment he wishes to forget or he'd see a beating in third person and wake up crying.

But he couldn't let Phil see him cry. He didn't cry.

So he'd sit in his room after a nightmare and silently cry to himself. He was good at that. He'd learned to silence his sobs. His biological parents didn't like noise - especially his crying.