Who's the strongest?

Start from the beginning

Rimuru: ...

He can't help but be slightly embarrassed, having red cheeks as Veldora laughs whilst patting his back.

Veldora: You'll get used to it!

He laughs once more, Rimuru getting redder and redder as he listens to his subordinates praises.

Rimuru: Yamete, your all embarrassing me now!

He says, but all he receives are laughs as they look at his red figure.

Diablo: It pleases me to see you turn into a True Dragon, my lord.

He appears besides Rimuru, taking a magnificent bow.

Testerossa: You truly never fails to impress, my lord.

She also appears and takes an elegant bow.

Rimuru: (These two seem to be competing for my attention...)

An imaginary spark forms between the two demons.

Rimuru: Thank you, Diablo and Testerossa.

He thanks them, both the demons having a light glint in their eye as he does so.

Rimuru: That aside, it appears each and every one of you have grown much, much more powerful then before.

His subordinates, excluding the humans, have all received gifts thanks to Rimuru's evolution.

Rena: You are correct, my lord. Every one of us either received a burst of power, or a skill, or both.

She appears in the front, taking a bow to him as she closes her eyes.

Rimuru: I can tell, even if all of you are hiding your auras. The citizens are on par with C+ ranking adventurers, whilst each one of the executives has reached the level of a Demon Lord. Color me impressed.

He says, analyzing all of them and genuinely complimenting them in the end.

Rena: Your praises are more then we deserve! We did absolutely nothing to deserve this power, yet you still bestowed it to us, your kindness truly knows no bounds.

She says, now with all the executives appearing and bowing to him.

Benimaru: I agree with her for once...

He says, bowing deeper.

Rimuru: Welp, seems like this is my new life...

It only took a few hours for the streets to be filled with a festival, with each and every shop and house celebrating his ascension.

Rimuru: What brings you here, Luminous?

He asks, turning around and facing the Queen of Vampires in a hill.

Luminous: Hm? I thought you sent me an invitation?

She asks, putting her hand on her chin.

Rimuru: I know, but I didn't actually expect you to be here...

He says, scratching his head.

Luminous: Fufu, you really think I'd let a chance like this go?

She says, now Infront of him and right at his face. She is so close, he can feel her breath, causing him to blush a little.

Rimuru: (Too close!)

He lightly pushes her back a little, as she chuckles.

Luminous: Amusing, just the reaction I wanted.

She says, walking to his side.

Luminous: Hopefully it entertains me, I wish to see what your country has to put up.