Another Evolution.

Start from the beginning

He takes another sip from his god knows where he got tea.

Rimuru: When I invaded and killed Clayman, I immediately went and confronted Yuuki inorder to save someone, let him live and after he escaped, he went to the Eastern Empire and started rising in the ranks so that he could finally acheive his dream. Ofcourse, we stopped him and now it all led to where we are now.

He finishes.

Luminous: I'm guessing this is the more, "simple" explanation. Or is this seriously all he blurted out?

She questions, a bit skeptical with the lack of information and background.

Rimuru: Unfortunately, that's all he said before he passed out.

He replies, shrugging his arms.

William: That's cool and all, but I have one question.

They all look at him.

William: Where the fuck did you get that cup of tea from?

He points at the tea cup Rimuru holds.

Rimuru: Don't ask.

He takes a sip.

...

Veldora: ...

Rimuru stands Infront of him, seemingly starting at him behind his blindfold.

Veldora: So what you're saying is, because you have too many Ultimate Skills, your soul cannot handle them all and can be strained.

Rimuru nods.

Veldora: Then how do I help in this? You said you needed my help, but how can I exactly help stabilize your soul?

He questions.

Rimuru: Simple, I lack the power to combine my skills to lessen the strain. However, if I can analyze you and evolve furthur, I will possess all the power I need to combine these.

He explains.

Veldora: By evolve, you mean...

He holds his finger up.

Rimuru: Exactly, I intend to evolve into a True Dragon.

He finishes the dragons sentence, as silence fills the entire cave. Then...

Veldora: KUHAHAHAHA! WHY DIDNT YOU SAY SO? YOUR FREE TO DO WHATEVER YOU NEED TO BECOME ONE OF US!

Veldora exclaims, spreading his arms out.

Rimuru: Well, to analyze you, I need to use Beelzebub and devour you after which I will internally examine you.

He explains the simple procedure.

Veldora: THEN DO AS YOU PLEASE!

Rimuru holds his hand up, creating a sphere above Veldora as the dragon gets sucked in.

Rimuru: (It'll take roughly two hours at best, be patient please.)

He tells Veldora, already starting to analyze him from the back of his head.

Rimuru: Now I just need to make sure this evolution doesn't badly affect my subordinates.

He spreads his arms, creating a barrier made of Beelzebub that devours any escaping magicules or aura and stores it in the sub space.

Rimuru: To make sure that the analysis is perfect, I need to focus all of my attention on the details of a True dragons existence.

He closes his eyes behind the fold.

Rimuru: (For that, I need to cut off all connections with the outside world to make sure nothing distracts me in the process. Ofcourse, my Universal Barrier will prevent me from being harmed, and my Universal Detect will alert me Incase anyone strong comes to me with hostile intentions. With that being said, it's time to shit off temporarily...)