"With the fun just beginning? I don't think so." The god responded before he started to glow a bright white. A bright light in the sky instantly caught Soji attention as it rocketed towards the pair forcing the swordsman to jump back to avoid it just as it impacted the arena. The resulting impact caused a fiery explosion that covered the entire arena.

"And just when it seems victory was in Soji Okita's grasp Verethragna manged to escape!" Heimdall announced as suddenly a waterfall of water appeared amongst the flames extenuating them as Soji appeared breathing slightly harder due to the smoke that was in his lungs. "Thank god for the WaterFall Basin." He muttered having used the eighth form of the Water Breathing Style to to put out the fire.

"Another fine showing from humanity to be able to survive my White Station is no easy feat., but I'm afraid you'll have to do better than that if you want to defeat me." Verethragna said emerging from the remaining smoke completely healed. Soji only gave a laugh as he took his stance. "Well than.." He shot forward as Verethragna summoned another blade and they clashed once more.

"What are we waiting for?!"

Line Break.

"So now there are two of that battle loving shrimp? That's just what we needed." A woman said with a sigh as the man next to her chuckled. "Come now my love, even you have to admit Verethragna is amusing at times." He chuckled as the woman gave a reluctant one of her own.

" He chuckled as the woman gave a reluctant one of her own

(Surtr, the first fire giant)

(Sinmara, Frost Giant)

The married couple were watching the matches inside of Surtr's personal forge and armory though the size was more akin to that of a large city street. "That maybe but still I don't like the idea of two fighters who seemed to love fighting more than anything facing each other. Zeus was bad enough." Sinmara complained getting another chuckle from her husband who was about to respond when the door beyond was blasted open.

Instantly the two were on their feet, Surtr calling two swords to his hands while Sinmara drew her bow and had an arrow made ice ready to fire. The two heard heavy foot steps before the cause of the disturbance became visible revealing themselves to be the giant that arrived with the man and white and the man covered in tattoos.