Chapter 183

Old Master Manoban pushed his hand away and said, "It's not to the extent that I need to take medicine."

He had finally learned that he was too old to compete with young people now.

Lisa was able to manage LM Group at such a young age. In just a few years, he had expanded the company dozens more times than he did during his time. No matter what, he had to admit defeat in front of his grandson.

"Let's eat, let's eat," Old Master Manoban said as he picked up his chopsticks.

The whole family ate in silence. Even Jisoo, who usually livened up the atmosphere, was silent today. He picked up his bowl and started eating.

After dinner, Lisa left in his car.

Old Master Manoban asked Jisoo to stay. "Jisoo, tell me about Jennie and her child. Your brother is one matter, but what's wrong with you? You're not obedient at all anymore."

Jisoo had a bitter look on his face. This had nothing to do with him.

He did not do anything, but he was always the one getting dragged into messes.

"I... I suddenly remembered something. I have a meeting with a client to talk about business. Grandpa, I'm leaving now. I'll come to see you next time." Jisoo was so eager to live and slipped away.

Old Master Manoban was so angry that he slammed the teacup on the table. "Don't come back after you leave!"

Matriarch Manoban tried to persuade him. "Well, at least we have one more precious great-grandson now. Even if we can't see him for now, he's still a member of our LM family. Think about it, there's another child in the family now."

"Yes, that's true." Old Master Manoban was appeased.

...

With Aunt Hwang's company, Luca arrived at Somi's house.

Luca did not really like the Jeon family. Only his impression of Somi was better. Every time he came, he only hung out with her alone.

Somi was also happy to build a good relationship with him.

As soon as he arrived, Somi hurriedly gave him all kinds of delicious snacks and fun toys. She hoped that Luca would like them and want to come look for her more often in the future.

"Thank you," Luca said politely.

He already had all these toys. He was not pleased to see them here.

The food was not as delicious as Jen Jen's food either. After taking two bites, he stopped eating.

"Are they not to your taste, Luca Do you want something else?" Somi asked gently.

Lucapolitely said, "No need. I'm full."

"Luca, look at this picture book. Every family here has a daddy, mommy, and children. Let's read this story together, okay?"

After reading the story to Luca, she smiled gently and asked, "Luca, do you like this story?"

"Yes, I like it."

"Luca, can you call me 'Mommy' from now on? Mommy will read you this story every day, okay?"

Luca's face darkened. Mommy? Did she want to live with him and Daddy?

He used to wish for a gentle mommy whenever it was his birthday because all the other children had a mommy.

After Jen Jen showed up though, he no longer had that wish. It seemed that it did not matter anymore.