Chapter 104

Lisa’s tapped on the keyboard, and Jennie’s information was displayed on the screen.

However, as before, he could only find out her public personal information, and knew nothing about her private life.

It was not that he couldn’t ask Jennie face to face, but he was afraid that what happened five years ago would repeat. He was afraid of giving her too much pressure, so that she would run away again and disappear without a trace.

Lisa loosened his tie with his slender fingers.

The little boy’s figure just now repeatedly appeared in front of him and hovered in his mind.

Lisa tried another way, but still got nothing.

His skill was always superb. No matter how deep something was hidden, there would always be clues that could be found.

But he couldn’t find any private information about Jennie, as if someone had blocked all her information for her.

He didn’t know where she lived in the Paris, what friends she had, and how her emotional life was.

Jisoo and Seulgi came in with some documents. They shivered at the atmosphere in the office.

Was it because the air-conditioner was too cooler?

Although Lisa was usually aloof, he seldom made people shiver. It was too terrifying.

Jisoo shivered and took the document over. He didn’t know who irritated his brother again.

The only name Jisoo could think of was Jennie.

Since he grew up with Lisa, he knew only this sister-in-law could do that.

“Brother, these are all for you to review.” Jisoo handed the documents to Lisa and noticed that Lisa didn’t look well.

He glanced at the screen. It was financial news.

Was the company in financial trouble now?

No, it was impossible. The company had always been running very well. Especially with his brother’s iron-fisted moves, everything was in order.

“Then I’ll get the documents later?” Jisoo asked.

“Okay,” Lisa replied without looking at Jisoo.

Jisoo walked out with Seulgi. Then he asked curiously, “What happened?”

“I don’t know,” Seulgi said, shrugging his shoulders.

“Didn’t you say that you were on a ship? Is he still in a bad mood after the trip?”

“Everything was fine, and he also brought a girl into his room.” Seulgi had his own professional ethics. He would never tell anyone about Lisa’s private affairs, except Jisoo.

Although Lisa and Jisoo were not biological brothers, they were more like biological brothers.

As expected, Jisoo was more interested in this topic. “And then?”

“When we got off the ship, that woman left without waiting for Mr. Lisa, so…”

“Hahaha…” Jisoo laughed happily and said, “It turns out that he would also be frustrated one day!”

“I also wonder why that woman is so bold. Other people want to stay a little longer with Mr. Lisa. They even make a good plan for that. However, that woman didn’t seem to care much about it. Then I picked up a hair clip. Mr. Lisa must have planned to send it to her. After he came back, he was like this. I don’t know what happened. It seems that the woman needs to learn a lesson.”

Hearing this, Jisoo quickly covered Seulgi’s mouth, “Hush! She is my sister-in-law! Do you want to die?”

“You mean Mr. Lisa… Is he really married?” Seulgi was shocked.

Everyone knew that Lisa was married.

But no one had ever seen the existence of that woman, let alone knowing her name.

Lisa hadn’t changed after he got married. He was still keen on work, going out early and returning late, and stayed in the company all the time.

Therefore, no one believed that he was really married.

Even Seulgi didn’t believe it, because as Lisa’s chief personal assistant, he had never found any clues to prove that Lisa had a wife.

Although there was also a rumor in the company that Lisa’s wife was a female artist of Di Xing Media Company, no one had photographed her or seen them appear in public, so they thought Lisa must use this excuse to refuse blind dates.

Especially for an assistant like Seulgi, he had been working for Lisa all year round. If Lisa really had a wife, he would definitely know it at the first time.

“Of course. I have a sister-in-law. It is quite true.” Jisoo nodded heavily, “You are most likely talking about my sister-in-law. Come here. I’ll tell you.”

Jisoo whispered in Seulgi’s ear and reminded him of some cautionary points.

While listening, Seulgi nodded heavily. It was a matter of great importance. He had to keep a good secret for Mr. Lisa’s private life.

After the two people finished talking, they looked at the time and found that it was already seven o’clock in the evening.

It seemed that Lisa didn’t want to get off work at all. He was still sitting in front of the computer, frowning and wearing a cold face. Nobody knew what he was doing.

Jisoo was in a hurry to use these contracts, so was Seulgi.

But at this moment, the atmosphere was so depressing that they didn’t dare to go forward to disturb Lisa.

Thinking of the previous method, Jisoo took out his phone and smiled confidently.

Then he dialed Jennie’s number directly.

In Rosé’s house, Jennie and Leo were eating hot pot.

When she was washing vegetables, her cell phone was put in the kitchen. Mino was in the kitchen to scoop peppers. When he heard the phone ring, he thought it was his phone and picked it up.

“Hello, may I ask who I am talking to?” Mino asked casually.

Jisoo’s face turned pale with fear. What happened? He heard a man’s voice!

“What’s the matter? Say something.” The phone was caught between Mino’s shoulder and head. “Jennie-yah! Where is the chili oil? If I agree to eat the hot pot with clear soup again, I’ll be a pig!”

Jisoo was so frightened that he hung up the phone in a hurry.

He finally understood why his brother looked so bad. His sister-in-law didn’t come back with his brother. What was more, she was having hotpot with another man!

It seemed that she was in that man’s house!

Who could bear such a blow?

No wonder his brother looked so bad.
Jisoo had a hunch that Seulgi and he would be in trouble. No, all the people in the Manoban Group would be in trouble.

“Mr. Jisoo, didn’t you say you had a solution?” Seulgi asked.

Jisoo shook his head, “I’m at the end of my rope!”

Seulgi also got depressed.

The two of them discussed with each other and tried to figure out a way, but they still had to enter the office of Lisa slowly.

As expected, the atmosphere in the Lisa’s office was strangely subdued.

His dark eyes were bloodshot. He looked desperate and lonely like a trapped beast.

“Brother, what…what about the documents?” Jisoo asked.

_______________________________________
Don't vote.