Chapter 130

Jisoo was satisfied with the result. After watching the scene, he went to report the situation to Lisa and took several videos to Lisa.

“Brother, it’s what you want.” Jisoo eagerly presented the video he had shot.

Lisa took it and said, “I asked you to focus on Taehyung. How is it going?”

“Don’t worry, brother. Someone has been watching him all the time to see what he is doing. How dare he have a crush on my sister-in-law? It’s all his fault!”

Jisoo told Lisa everything he had discussed with Jennie.

Lisa really wanted to punish Taehyung, and he also wanted Taehyung to suffer a lot.

So what Jennie suggested was more in line with his thought. Jisoo was too single-minded and always dealt with things in a straight way. So Jisoo’s method couldn’t hurt Taehyung.

“What Jennie said makes sense. Do as Jennie wishes.” Lisa’s eyes were full of appreciation. No wonder she was his girl. He appreciated her style of doing things.

Jisoo was a little disappointed, but she was his sister-in-law. Why should he be jealous of her?

“This is for you.” Lisa gave Jisoo a small reward.

Jisoo was immediately excited, “What is it? What is it?”

He opened it and found it was the IP address of Leo!

Leo was called Leo in the game. He was called Satan when he attacked the financial system of the LM Group. But no matter which name he used, he was hidden deeply. Jisoo could only fight against him reluctantly. Leo might have seen through a lot of information about the LM Group, but Jisoo didn’t even know what kind of person Leo was.

Lisa helped Jisoo get Leo’s IP address. It could be said that the IP address of Leo was very useful for Jisoo.

“Brother, you are so awesome! He has the IP address, which means he can directly locate Leo’s residence. In this way, it won’t be difficult to know who Leo is!” Jisoo really liked this gift!

Only his brother could do that.

“Brother, how about you go with me to see the real face of Leo tonight? Maybe we can invite him to our company for cooperation. No matter which position he is in, he is a talent!”

“No, I’m going home for dinner,” Lisa refused firmly.

Compared with meeting a hacker or a game expert, he would rather have dinner with Jennie.

In particular, Jennie’s work was not very smooth today. He hoped that when she needed him, he would be by her side.

It was not convenient for him to visit her directly, but he could pick her up and have dinner with her.

Jisoo spread out his hands and said, “Okay. Do all the people in love like to hang out with each other?”

“You’ll know when you have a lover,” Lisa said flatly.

Jisoo was speechless. Lisa’s words hurt Jisoo, the single man, so much!

As soon as Jennie finished her work, she received a message from Taehyung.

It was the address and room number of a hotel.

He was confident that Jennie would go.

Even if Jisoo supported Jennie, he didn’t take Jisoo seriously.

Gritting her teeth, Jennie turned off the message. She was willing to talk to him because she was afraid of bringing trouble to Jisoo and Lisa.

Now that Jisoo was on her side, she didn’t want to talk to this playboy anymore!

Did it matter just because he was rich? Apart from money and women, what else was in his empty mind?

“Director Guo, I’m leaving now,” Jennie greeted Director Guo.

Director Guo patted her on the shoulder and said, “Okay, have a good rest. We will continue the work tomorrow.”

Deep in his heart, he had a bad impression of Taehyung. Although Taehyung had a good reputation, the whole film crew had been neglected for a whole day. He called Taehyung in person, but it was useless. Jennie apologized in person, but it was still useless. Director Guo was such a shrewd person. How could he not expect that Taehyung was deliberately putting on airs?

The more he disliked Taehyung, the more he felt that Jennie was generous. Being treated like this, she could still do her job well. He believed that she would certainly have a bright future.

After patting on Jennie’s shoulder, Director Guo felt a little cold on his back.

He looked up at the sky and found that the sun already went down. Maybe the temperature began to cool down in the evening.

What he didn’t know was that a Bentley was quietly parking in an inconspicuous corner not far away from the filming site.

The man in the car was looking at this direction. His eyes were so cold that many people dared not look at them. How could Director Guo not feel cold?

When Jennie walked out with her bag, Lv Shan caught up with her and said, “Jennie, what should we do? Obviously, Taehyung aimed at you. If he still didn’t come to shoot, how could we solve this issue? At that time, he will issue some articles and put the blame on you…”

“Lv Shan, don’t worry. Mr. Jisoo has known the ins and outs of the matter. He will help us. Besides, I have no choice but to shoot my own part. Otherwise, we are the ones who should pay the liquidated damages, aren’t we?” Jennie asked with a smile.

Lv Shan nodded, “Then tell me if you need help.”

After saying goodbye to Lv Shan, Jennie went out and received a phone call from Lisa, telling her that he was waiting for her at the door.

Then Jennie ran to his car and sat in the passenger seat.

“Lili, aren’t you busy today?”

“I’ll pick you up even if I’m busy. I have asked Mr. Jisoo to help you with your work,” Lisa smiled gently.

His kindness was kept in Jennie’s mind, but she was a little worried about him. “Will we make too much trouble for Mr. Jisoo?”

“Now that Taehyung has done such a thing, neither I nor Mr. Jisoo will tolerate it. Don’t forget that the LM Group is different from other groups. Dirty things are not allowed here.”

Hearing that, Jennie started to appreciate the LM Group. She asked, “What kind of person is able to cultivate such a good view of the employees? I can’t help but want to see him.”

It was not until Lisa suppressed the surging waves in his heart that he restrained himself from revealing his real identity.

He used to think that he was not afraid of anything, and that he would be honest in the world and never need to be afraid.

But in front of Jennie, he didn’t even dare to reveal his real identity because he was afraid of losing her.

“There will be a chance.” He could only say calmly.

Jennie just said it casually and didn’t really want to see the top leader. That person must look so different from her, right? Since they were two different people, there might not be any intersection between them even if they met, so there was no regret for her if they did not meet.

She smiled and said, “Thank you, Lisa.”

“Is this your appreciation? If possible, can you say more?” Lisa turned to look at her.

“Well. Thank you for being there every time I need you.”

_________________________________________
Don't vote.