Chapter 125

Jennie listened carefully and didn't realize that the top leader was her husband at all.

After all, what Jisoo said was actually quite confusing. From his grandpa's generation to the current top leader, ordinary people would think that the top leader should be a person older than Jisoo.

"This building was actually built after he took over the LM Group." Jisoo was wholeheartedly praising his brother's achievements and laying the foundation for his brother to show his real identity in the future.

"Everyone who is able to reach the top of the industry has made a hundred times more efforts than ordinary people," said Jennie.

"You are right, but his talent is also amazing." Jisoo admired his brother from the bottom of his heart.

"Yes, talented people still work so hard. What should we ordinary people do?" Jennie nodded.

Jisoo kept saying in his heart, 'You can find someone with talent and work hard to be your husband! You are already at the top of your life. What should other ordinary people do?'

After visiting the company and returning to the office of Jisoo, Lv Shan had almost finished reading the contract.

She was very satisfied with the contract!

In addition to less requirements, the pay was also high, and the image created for Jennie was also very good. Now there were many young people playing games, and at that time, they could also publicize for Jennie.

Sure enough, the fan was great. Compared with other bosses who had many requirements, a fan was the most intimate existence in the world.

"No problem, Jennie. We can sign it." Lv Shan briefly explained the contract to Jennie.

In fact, at home, Lisa had told Jennie in detail what she should pay attention to. Even though the partner of Jennie was Jisoo, Lisa was still partial to Jennie and reminded her in advance what she should pay attention to in order to make sure that his wife would not be tricked by his brother. But it would be fine if his wife tricked his brother.

With a pen in her hand, Jennie signed her name smoothly.

"Sister Jen Jen, let's have dinner with the male artist who will cooperate with you tonight," Jisoo said.

There were two ambassadors for the game this time, a man and a woman. Other people in the company were in charge of the male artist. Although Jisoo was interested in the game, it did not mean that he was also interested in the male artist.

"Okay," Jennie nodded in agreement.

It was a normal social engagement for them to have dinner. Such a matter was an everyday occurrence during the shooting.

Moreover, this time, Jisoo really helped her a lot. Everything was good for Jennie, and Jennie would certainly have dinner with them.

In the evening, accompanied by Lv Shan, Jennie and Jisoo arrived at the restaurant they had booked.

The male artist, Taehyung Kim and his agent had just taken their seats.

After the staff of the LM Group introduced each other, they exchanged greetings and then sat down again.

Recently, Taehyung was quite famous in the entertainment industry. He had participated in several great works in a row, and now he was a hotshot in the industry.

Just like other popular stars, he also had a handsome face. But when people saw him in person, they would find that he was not as elegant as he was on TV, and even a little frivolous.

Jennie had watched his TV series. He had acted many protagonists in the TV series. In those TV series, he was affectionate and smart. So Jennie had a good impression of him.

So when Taehyyng stood up and proposed a toast, Jennie immediately stood up and smiled politely, "Thank you, Mr. Taehyung. I hope we can work well together."

When Jennie lifted her glass to Taehyung's, Taehyung's hand touched the back of her hand intentionally or unintentionally.

Jennie took back her hand at once, and her face changed abruptly. She had never expected that a young popular star like Taehyung, who had been the idol of thousands of girls, would do such a thing.

Maybe he was just being careless?

Putting down her glass, Jennie hoped it was just her illusion.

Unexpectedly, Taehyung got close to her and said with a smile, "Jennie, let's go to sing later. Shall we have two more drinks?"

"I'm sorry that I'm very busy. You can do it without me." Seeing his eyes, Jennie thought she should not have found an excuse for him in her heart just now. Now she realized that he was indeed such a person.

She didn't expect that he would have an inflated view of himself when he became popular.

Jisoo didn't see what Taehyung was doing. Noticing that Jennie didn't look well, he asked in a low voice, "Are you okay, Sister Jen Jen?"

"I'm fine. I'm just a little tired." After thinking for a while, Jennie didn't mention about Taehyung. She had just signed the contract. She couldn't let Jisoo break the contract for such a small matter.

She had no right to ask Jisoo to do so, and Jisoo would not afford such a loss for her.

The shooting of the advertisement would only take about three days at most. At that time, there would be so many people on the spot, so Jisoo guessed that Taehyung would not dare to act rashly at that time.

She had to be more careful. Three days would pass quickly.

"Since you a little tired, let's end the dinner earlier. Then you can home early."

"Everyone, it's getting late. I've finished my meal. Since we don't have anything else to do, let's get out of here and go home. Remember to come to the set early tomorrow," said Jisoo with a smile.

Jisoo walked out with Jennie quickly.

Looking at their receding figures, Taehyung sneered, "Don't pretend to be pure, okay? You can accompany Jisoo, but you can't accompany me?"

He entered the entertainment industry as a rich young man. His purpose in entering the entertainment industry was to sleep with as many beautiful women as possible.

Because he was very rich, so he could get the excellent resources, which could make him stand out in the entertainment industry quickly.

Besides, his rich father was very generous to him.

His agent persuaded him, "Mr. Taehyung, you can sleep with other women you like. But Jennie is not a good choice. After all, she is the one who is chosen by Mr. Jisoo. It seems that Mr. Jisoo cares about her very much. There is no need for us to be against Mr. Jisoo, right?"

Actually, Taehyung didn't dare to offend Jisoo, let alone to touch Jennie.

But he heard from his rich father that Jisoo was not the real descendant of the LM family at all. He just had some prestige outside and had no real status in the LM family.

Knowing this, his desire was aroused. He did sleep with a lot of beautiful women in the entertainment industry, but Jennie was different. Her skin was as white and tender as tofu. She looked pure and natural, making him intoxicated.

Now that Jisoo's status might not be comparable to his, what was wrong with him to have Jisoo's woman?

"Jisoo is nothing to me. I like this Jennie. Go and get her phone number for me right away!" Jennie was used to being a playboy. He had to get what he wanted!

________________________________________
Don't vote.