Chapter 77

Krystal smiled and said, “Lv Shan is not an amiable agent. Perhaps she has found a funny partner for Jennie.”

Karina also smiled. “I wonder who he is. Maybe it is one of those actors who specialize in harlequins or a comedian who is funny but not fashionable at all.”

Krystal secretly nodded in agreement. Other than those Karina had mentioned, she couldn’t think of anyone else who could cause such a sensation.

People were naturally fond of watching comedy shows and funny performers, hunting for excitement and strangeness. Only those kinds of actors could gather a crowd.

“Well, let’s go and have a look too,” Krystal suggested.

Kang Daniel, the photographer, also hurried outside. Krystal smiled. It seemed that even the photographer liked watching funny shows.

“Mr. Chen, do you want to go out and have a look too?” Krystal turned to Chen, who was resting on the side and asked with a smile.

Chen smiled. “No. I’ll just wait here.”

As the best actor, he felt that being a part of the crowd was beneath his dignity.

Besides, he thought that there was nothing good to see there.

Krystal and Karina were about to leave when Kang Daniel walked in with a tall young man.

He was wearing a simple white T-shirt, jeans, and white sneakers. But he looked like a beautiful walking jade, shining with warm light, making the simplest clothes as luxurious and eye-catching as the customized ones.

Around him was a group of fans, screaming and giggling crazily. Their faces flushed with excitement.

It turned out that these fans were not outsiders who came all the way here to see him. They were all the staff in the studio who hadn’t started working yet.

So this man must be someone very attractive.

Krystal suddenly felt that the man looked familiar. Was he Mino? Mino was a famous model who had been developing in the Paris. He had won all awards and started to enter the film industry. Countless great directors had applauded him for his acting skills. Many people even called him “The Beacon of Global Korean.”

When Krystal got closer, she couldn’t help but smile. Indeed, he was Mino.

But why was he here? Would ELLE feature him on their next issue?

It was such a surprise to see him here.

In the past two years, Mino had obviously reduced his workload, but his popularity remained the same. After all, he was the only native of S Country who had conquered both the Paris and S Country markets and gained high popularity in both countries.

But he seldom appeared in S Country. He didn’t attend any other activities except film conferences. Why did he come here all of a sudden?

A layer of pink crept across Krystal’s face. She felt so lucky today. Aside from having Chen as her partner, she also got the chance to meet Mino. Maybe she could make friends with Mino later and get his phone number.

Maybe she could get a chance to work with him in the future.

Krystal was about to walk towards Mino when she heard him say to the fans around him, “Everyone, can you give me some time and let me work first? Please…”

His pleasant voice and doting tone made all the women around him nod.

“Photographer, can we start working now?” He smiled like a gentleman.
Kang Daniel, who felt flattered, hurriedly said, “Sure! Mino, this way, please.”

Krystal paused and asked herself, ‘Mino is going to work now? What is he going to shoot?’

Krystal’s question was immediately answered when Mino pulled Jennie out of the crowd and said, “Jennie-yah, let’s start working now.”

Jennie was almost squeezed to the floor. Fortunately, Mino pulled her, so she was able to make her way through the crowd.

Everyone was in awe when they heard what Mino said.

It turned out that he was the partner that Jennie had invited.

Even Lv Shan was shocked. She had thought that she was going to clean up the mess for Jennie today. She didn’t expect that Jenni had secretly invited Mino.

She definitely had no capability of inviting him. Even the director of YG Entertainment Company might not be able to do so.

Everyone gasped in surprise.

Krystal’s face darkened at once. How could this be possible?

But the fact was already in front of her. Mino was there with Jennie.

Moreover, compared to Chen, who had always been putting on airs and only treated her in a businesslike manner, Mino was friendlier to Jennie. He even called Jennie by her nickname.

Mino grabbed Jennie’s hand and walked forward naturally. It was as if what they did was just normal between them.

The staff didn’t chase Mino anymore. But their eyes followed him all the time.

Krystal was so jealous that she felt like her heart was about to jump out of her chest.

Even Chen felt that Mino’s arrival had greatly reduced his charm. He lost his own advantage just now.

Jennie withdrew her hand from Mino’s grip and said in a low voice, “HugeboyMino, do you want me to be killed by your fans’ gazes?”

Mino let go of her and just shrugged.

When Kang Daniel saw the spark between Mino and Jennie, he thought that it was a good chance for him to take better photos.

Krystal was beautiful, and Chen was handsome. But when the two of them posed in front of the camera for the photo shoot, their images looked really dull.

On the contrary, Jennie and Mino had very good chemistry. They were like childhood sweethearts who grew up in the same neighborhood together. It was easy for Kang Daniel to capture images with a sense of story.

“Jennie, Mino, how about we take a few sets of lively photos?” Kang Daniel stepped forward to communicate with them.

“Okay,” Jennie and Mino agreed in unison.

Mino’s fans were still there. Although they didn’t disturb him anymore, they didn’t leave. They wanted to watch until he finished his job.

When they found that his partner for the shoot was Jennie, a new model, they were a little dissatisfied.

“Can Jennie do it? Her partner is Mino. He has always been working with big shots.”

“If it’s Krystal, I can rest assured. At least she has been famous for a long time.”

“Or even if his partner is JooE, I think I’m okay with it. I really don’t think that Jennie is good enough for him.”

Everyone felt that Jennie was too inexperienced.

Besides, when she was not working, she always kept a low profile. So her aura was often overwhelmed by others. She was very beautiful. But it seemed that she didn’t have an outstanding character. That was why everyone’s worries were not superfluous.

Soon enough, Jennie and Mino changed their clothes.

With their figures, they looked excellent no matter what clothing they put on.

Mino had stopped walking on the stage for a long time. But he was still able to keep his figure.

Jennie glanced at him. It was really unfair. How could a person who ate and drank too much every day have such a slim waist and long legs?

He even had the perfect V-shape body.

_________________________________________
Don't vote.