Chapter 152

Lisa looked at Leo with a loving gaze. "Leo, you're four years and three months old now. It's time for you to go to school. Don't listen to Jisoo's nonsense."

He could guess Leo's exact age after just a second. It was because he remembered the two hours he previously spent with Jennie vividly. The moment was engraved in his bones and would never be forgotten.

"It's illogical." Leo's little face had the same calm expression as Lisa's. "One goes to school to learn things. If I already master these things now, wouldn't I be wasting my time by going to school?"

Jisoo clapped his hands. "That makes sense!"

It made more sense than what Lisa said.

However, Lisa's gaze made Jisoo take a few steps back.

Lisa lowered his head and looked at Leo. "The law in S Country states that children under the age of eight are completely incapacitated and have to rely on their legal guardians. What do you think?"

Frowning, Leo thought for a while before finally agreeing. "That's reasonable. I'll go to school."

Jisoo reached out his hand and tried to persuade him to stay. "My god, you're my god!"

Leo stood up and tidied his clothes. "I'm going to find Rosé. She's my mother's best friend. I live with her now. You don't have to see me off. Let's keep in touch."

Raising his phone, he turned around, pursed his thin lips, and walked out.

He already had Jisoo's phone number, so it would be easy for him to contact Lisa.

It was easy for Lisa to contact him as well. After all, Lisa had done some hacking to find out Leo's phone number.

Lisa watched him leave.

Although his eyes were calm, his heart was surging with emotions. He followed Leo into the elevator and stood next to him.

Leo raised his head and looked at him seriously. Then, he turned away and looked straight ahead.

No matter what, Lisa was still very satisfied. Even though he had only spent a short while with Leo, he was still in a good mood.

The father and son did not say anything else, but the tacit understanding amidst the silence made Lisa very satisfied.

When they arrived at the entrance, Leo waved his hand gently. "Goodbye."

He glanced at Lisa. Was this man not supposed to be as cold as him? Why was he smiling so widely now?

With such a personality, was Lisa still his father?

Leo left Lisa with a view of his arrogant back.

Even after seeing Leo off the building of LM Group, Lisa never looked away.

Leo was his and Jennie's son. When he recalled this, the joy in his heart surged endlessly.

Jisoo followed him and asked, "Brother, are you sure you don't want to personally fetch my nephew back? Can he go back alone?"

"When I was his age, I was already used to being alone. Since he's my son, he can definitely do it," Lisa said confidently.

"Then why can't Luca do it?" Jisoo snorted.

Lisa was silent. Luca was totally different from Leo.

Leo was the fruit of his and Jennie's love. Whereas he had been helpless in regards to Luca's existence.

At the thought of this, guilt flashed through his heart. He felt more and more sorry toward Jennie and Leo.

Perhaps it was also because of Luca that Jennie did not tell him about Leo.