Chapter 72

As for Krystal, she already knew who she was going to invite.

A few days ago, she had met the new best actor, Chen. He came to a banquet because of the Kim family, and she had a good talk with him.

After the banquet, Kai introduced her to Chen. They sang and drank together.

At that time, Chen had shown great interest in working with her.

Actually, this event was Krystal’s idea.

She proposed to Minzy to add this activity and convinced her to agree.

When Minzy heard that Chen would be Krystal’s partner, she finally agreed to Krystal’s proposal.

After all, Chen was a famous actor. If he appeared with Krystal, it would definitely cause a great sensation, and ELLE’s reputation would also increase.

Krystal could also take advantage of Chen’s popularity to stabilize her position in the entertainment industry.

As for the other five models, they should also try their best to invite famous people.

Of course, if they invited some unknown people, the photographer would skate over their scenes. But it would not affect Feng Shang.

“Winter, who are you going to invite?” one of the models asked Winter.

“I will invite a friend in the entertainment industry,” Winter replied casually.

“How about you, JooE?”

JooE wasn’t worried either. She smiled and said, “I have a few friends in the industry. Whoever I will invite, I’m sure he will agree. After all, he will take part in a video for ELLE.”

Everyone then turned to look at Jennie. Among the six of them, she was the newest. She had only formally appeared in public through Orisa Fashion Show.

It could be said that she didn’t have any connections, let alone famous friends in the entertainment industry.

Jennie was actually in a dilemma too. Most of the people she knew in the industry were in the Paris. The entertainment industry in the Paris and S Country had always been distinct. The barriers were so deep that it was difficult to merge.

She couldn’t possibly ask someone to come back from the Paris to shoot with her, could she?

Seeing the embarrassment on Jennie’s face, Krystsl understood that she couldn’t invite a famous partner.

If that happened, ELLE would definitely not give her and her partner too many scenes.

ELLE wasn’t a charity. It wouldn’t do good deeds for no reason and would only support deserving people.

JooE smiled and said, “Krystsl, tell us, who are you going to invite? We can’t wait to hear your good news.”

“That’s right. Who’s the lucky one? Krystal, tell us. He must be the top male celebrity in the entertainment industry, right?”

“Hmm…let me guess. Is it the popular young star, D.O? Or Sehun, who is known for his acting skills?”

Krystal smiled and said, “Actually, I don’t know yet. Kai said that he will help me choose a partner who is suitable to my temperament. But he hasn’t told me who he is yet.”

Her words did not only show off their affection but also made people understand something. “Krystal, it seems that you already knew that the editor-in-chief would hold this activity.”

“Well, she suggested that I find a partner. So I proposed to her that everyone should also have a partner.” Krystal seized the opportunity to let them realize her kindness.

Sure enough, everyone expressed their gratitude towards her. “Krystal, thank you so much for giving us such a good opportunity.”

“That’s right. Krystal, you are so considerate. You always share good things with us.”

The limelight that was stolen by Jennie just now returned to Krystal’s side smoothly.

Only Jennie didn’t say much. She just held her phone in her hand, typing something.

Krystal couldn’t help but think to herself, ‘Even if Jennie manages to find a partner, he can’t possibly be someone extraordinary. Her only saver is Lv Shan. But even Lv Shan can’t find a suitable partner for her in such a short time.’

Lv Shan walked up to Jenniecand said, “Jennie, I heard that the editor-in-chief has announced a new event. I’ll help you find a partner, okay?”

“Well, don’t worry about it. I have a friend who happens to be free. He has promised to help me.”

“Jennie, you know that it’s useless to just call a friend here. If your friend is not famous enough, the two of you will only be ignored during the shooting. Don’t worry. With my help, we can at least find a B-list male star for you. No matter what, I will make sure that you remain popular,” Lv Shan said.

The announcement was too hasty. Lv Shan was not prepared for it, but she would do her best to find a suitable partner for Jennie.

Jennie smiled. “Lv Shan, thank you. But my friend is also a little famous in the entertainment industry. Actually, I didn’t know he would have time before. Don’t worry, I won’t let you down. It’s just that he doesn’t want to reveal his whereabouts for now. So I can’t tell you his name for the time being.”

Seeing that Jennie was so confident, Lv Shan thought for a while. If she asked someone to help her find a partner for Jennie, she would owe others big. So she said, “Okay, I’ll listen to you this time. But are you sure that your partner can make the shooting a success?”

Looking purposeful, Jennie typed on her phone, “The event is tomorrow. After the shooting, I will treat you to dinner. Come early, okay?” The man replied, “Got it, my lady! You don’t have to remind me. Instead, just prepare hotpot, kebabs, crayfish, barbecue, chicken, and roast meat for me, okay?”

“Okay, king of the eaters!”

After the shooting that day, Jennje packed up her stuff and walked out of the studio. Her phone suddenly rang. When she looked at the screen, she found that it was Lisa calling.

She answered it. “Hi, Lili.”

“I’m waiting for you across the street,” he said in a low and magnetic voice.

“Why didn’t you rest?” she asked worriedly.

“I’ve already had a good rest.” Jennie’s smile and concern cheered Lisa up. He was full of energy all day long.

When Jennie ran across the street, she found that Lisa’s car was parked in an inconspicuous place.

She got in the car while fanning herself with her hand. “It’s so hot today. If you don’t have time, you don’t have to pick me up next time.”

“I’m free,” Lisa said in a low voice.

No matter how busy he was, he could spare some time to pick her beloved woman up.

He glanced at the bracelet on her wrist. Then he smiled and whispered, “Do you like it?”

“You mean this pearl shell bracelet? Was it you who sent it to me?”

“Yes. I wish you luck and success in your job.” Actually, Lisa looked through a dozen of jewelry company manuals today, but he didn’t find a suitable gift.

In the end, when he saw his Weibo name “Bei Ke 001,” an idea flashed through his mind, and he finally thought of sending her the bracelet.

Now that she was wearing it, the pearl shells made her fair wrist look even more attractive. Seeing this, the corners of his mouth curved into a beautiful smile.

Jennie quickly took off the bracelet. “This bracelet is too expensive. I can’t take it.”

Lisa was rendered speechless. The bracelet was specially chosen by him. It was meaningful, and it was not too expensive. How did she know its value?

________________________________________
Don't vote.