Chapter 69

Lv Shan said apologetically, “I’m sorry, Jennie. Karina used this method to publicize Krystal first. So when I applied for a publicity fund from the company, they rejected my application. They said that I was only going to repeat the same type of publicity. This time, I don’t have any ways to publicize you on a large scale.”

“It’s okay. We’re going to get paid anyway. That’s already enough.” Jennie was very open-minded. She knew that it was not Lv Shan’s fault.

Ji-yont and Kai had a strong connection in the company. Although Lv Shan was excellent, she was just an agent with not much real power. How could she compete with Krystal, who was being backed up by the two families?

Through this cooperation, Lv Shan admired Jennie very much. Jennie was not rushed, arrogant, or harsh. Besides, she always had some plans in her mind and could think of ways to solve problems. Such a character was very rare in the entertainment industry.

Lisa was in a bad mood yesterday, but he felt good today.

He didn’t take a two-day rest as Jisoo suggested. Yesterday, his anger had been dispersed by Jennie’s consolation.

She even baked some cupcakes for him for breakfast. He was glowing, and his already handsome face became even more handsome.

While following behind Lisa, Jisoo thought to himself, ‘What happened between my brother and his wife? I can’t believe how much he has changed. Should I also go to her and ask for some advice?’

“Jisoo, come with me,” Lisa suddenly said.

Jisoo followed cheerfully. Then he stood in front of Lisa. “Brother, what did you eat today? Why are you in such a good mood?”

“Cupcakes,” Lisa answered flatly.

“Cupcakes? What brand of cupcakes did you eat? They’re pretty amazing!”

Lisa had a meaningful look on his face. But he didn’t bother to tell Jisoo. Instead, he took out his phone and said, “How do I sign up on Weibo?”

“Let me help you.” Jisoo obediently took Lisa’s phone and started to create an account for him. Then he asked, “Brother, why do you want to have a Weibo account? Didn’t you dislike these things before? What account name do you want to use?”

Lisa took the phone back and typed in, “Bei Ke,” which meant “shell.” But unfortunately, the name was already taken by someone, so he changed it to “Bei Ke 001.”

“Find me the best picture of a shell as a profile picture,” he ordered.

“Why do you want this name? My name is Invincible Swordsman. So overbearing, right? It sounds so imposing.”

“Well, you are childish.”

“Brother!” Jisoo shouted unhappily and quickly finished creating Lisa’s Weibo account. Then he suddenly realized something. “Oh, I see! Jen Jen keeps moving on, and Bei Ke will always be with her! No wonder you want to be called Bei Ke. Your wife’s name is Jennie. Isn’t she the one who appeared in Orisa Fashion Show recently?”

The pride on Lisa’s face explained it all.

Jisoo patted his forehead. “Oh, come on! Why didn’t you tell me earlier? I should have been there too!”

He looked for a video of the Orisa Fashion Show and enjoyed watching it a lot. He muttered, “Oh my, look at her long legs! And her slender waist!”

Lisa hit Jisoo’s head hard, and Jisoo restrained himself. After watching the video, he still looked unsatisfied.

“Don’t watch it again!”

The models in the Orisa Fashion Show wore very little clothing, and Jennie was no exception.

Lisa didn’t want others to see his woman’s body. But Jennie was a model. He respected her job, and he didn’t interfere in her private affairs.

However, he saw too much admiration in Jisoo’s eyes. After all, Jisoo looked like he was scrutinizing a woman’s body. He would never allow Jisoo to continue.

“You are so overbearing!” Jisoo reluctantly turned off the video. Then all of a sudden, he remembered something. He said to Liss, “Brother, help me play this.”

He logged in to the game using his username, Invincible Swordsman. But he was defeated countless times by a person named Leo.

Jisoo was one of the top ten players in this game. But he always lost to someone with such an unfashionable name.

Lisa wanted to ignore Jisoo at first because he was not in the mood to play games. But he suddenly saw that the opponent’s name was Leo.

He remembered that day when Jennie called out this name, mistook him for Leo and kissed him. A feeling of displeasure and suffocation overwhelmed his heart.

As he took Jisoo’s phone, his body was instantly filled with a murderous aura.

He looked very combative now.

Anyone named Leo was his enemy!

Because of his strong murderous intent, Lisa finally killed Leo in the game.

“Oh brother, you are awesome! You triumphed over my archenemy.” Jisoo, who was standing aside, was lost in admiration.

At home, Leo turned off his computer. For the first time, he was defeated by the player named Invincible Swordsman.

It seemed that his opponent had suddenly changed into a different person. The person he had battled with just now had a very high combat power index.

It was really interesting!

Jennie entered ELLE’s shooting location.

The other supermodels were all in place except for Krystal.

Among the supermodels selected this time, Jennie and Krystal were the most popular.

Jennie was praised and recognized by the senior executives of Orisa after joining the Orisa Fashion Show.

Krystal, on the other hand, had been on the hot searches several times. And now, everyone knew that Chanel’s sales soared up because she was their brand ambassador. They thought that she was very capable of increasing a product’s sales.

Even for this photo shoot, ELLE had appointed Krystal to be the center. They hoped that the sales of their magazine would also increase like Chanel’s clothes.

“Krystal will be here soon. I need you all to cooperate and work with her,” the photographer commanded.

Krystal’s late arrival didn’t displease everyone. On the contrary, everyone waited for her patiently and with ease.

“Krystal is very busy with her work, so it’s normal for her to arrive a little late.”

“Yes. I heard that Chanel had made a lot of her print ads because she is so popular.”

Everyone was whispering to each other.

“Look, there’s a sports car coming!”

Jennie also followed everyone’s sight to have a look.

A cool Lamborghini sports car with fast dazzling lights stopped in front of everyone.

Everyone’s eyes were filled with admiration. “Look, Mr. Kai has personally sent Krystal here! I heard that this Lamborghini is a limited edition and worth several millions of yuan.”

“Oh, Mr. Kai is so considerate.”

“Only Krystal deserves a handsome and rich young man like Mr. Kai.”

Under the crowd’s admiring gazes, Kai got out of the car first. Then he walked to the other side considerately and opened the door for Krystal.

_______________________________________
Don't vote.