Chapter 120

Jennie asked, “Will Mr. Jisoo blame me for using him to hype? After all, I also got the attention because of him.”

“Of course he will. But who is the one who really use him? It’s Krystal.” Jennie nodded seriously, “Only she gained a good name during the matter. Everyone thought that Mr. Jisoo loved her but she is loyal to her true love.”

Lisa said seriously, “So do you think Mr. Jisoo will let her do that?”

Jisoo (voice-over): “I will. As long as she didn’t disturb me playing games, I don’t care what she did.”

“No, you won’t.” Lisa’s voice echoed around.

Jisoo (voice-over): “Yes, yes, I won’t. I won’t let such a woman use me. What’s more, she also used my sister-in-law! I won’t let her do that!”

Jennie nodded. “If Mr. Jisoo does care about this, he will clarify it. That’s right. It’s possible for Mr. Jisoo to have a girlfriend. If his girlfriend knows Krystal’s way of using Mr. Jisoo, she will be very angry.”

“So Mr. Jisoo will clarify it,” Lisa said.

Jennie was relieved.

Lisa took out his phone and talked to Jisoo.

At half past eight, Jisoo posted a Weibo to clarify, “It’s a rare opportunity to meet my good friend, Jen Jen. But what happened spoiled our enjoyment. Next time, I think we’d better meet in another place. Jen Jen, make a reservation and call me, okay?” He also uploaded many pictures.

There was a lot going on in this Weibo.

First of all, it meant that Jisoo and Jennie were good friends.

According to the way they were with each other, they were close friends but not lovers.

Secondly, Jisoo happened to meet Jennie at Krystal’s engagement party. That had given others a loophole. If he had a choice, he wouldn’t appear at the engagement party.

Thirdly, Jisoo took the initiative to invite Jennie. That was to say, it was not true that Jennie liked Jisoo. In fact, they were good friends in private.

In the pictures that Jisoo had uploaded, Jisoo and Jennie sat in the corner. Beside them, there were not only Jennie’s agent, but also some CEOs of other companies. Obviously, their meeting was aboveboard.

When Jennie looked at Jisoo, she happened to be listening to the person sitting next to Jisoo.

As for Jisoo, he went to the ceremony just to meet with Jennie. He might don’t know who Krystal was.

His Weibo was posted at half past eight in the morning, the morning rush hour.

It happened that many people went to work on the subway, bus, or just arrived at the company. They could browse today’s news on Weibo casually.

As a result, Jen Jen’s fans immediately saw it and immediately responded, “I told you that it was impossible for our beryl to do that! Mr. Jisoo, you are so nice! Thank you for your explanation for Jen Jen!”

“Jen Jen, you made the right decision. You will grow up in slander. Keep up the good work!”

“Mr. Jisoo explained this in person. Will those rumormongers make an apology?”

The ordinary onlookers also started to discuss. “Wow, is this a romantic novel? How could Jisoo know Jennie?”

“Yesterday’s report said that Mr. Jisoo pursued Krystal but couldn’t have her? Did Mr. Jisoo look like he was disappointed in love? I think he is in high spirits!”

“Yes. Why don’t I see sadness on Mr. Jisoo’s face? Mr. Jisoo was having a good conversation with Jennie, wasn’t he?”

“Well, interesting. Maybe I know who was playing the trick.”

“If Mr. Jisoo likes Jennie… He is younger than Jennie, right? I’m optimistic about this match!”

“No, you are wrong. I think Jennie is younger than Mr. Jisoo, isn’t she?”

Jennie’s reply was also very fast. After she browsed Jisoo’s Weibo, she reposted it directly, “Mr. Jisoo, don’t be angry. I will contact you after I book the restaurant.”

Soon, many topics like “A rich man’s clarification”, “He calls her Jen Jen”, “Jennie’s reply”, “Jennie and Jisoo are friends?” “Krystal is playing tricks”, were on the top search list.

Krystal paid a lot of money on the hot search last night to attract a lot of people’s attention. Today, the corresponding replies corresponded to embarrass her.

In particular, the fans of Jennie reposted it one after another, which made Krystal very awkward.

Who said Jisoo pursued Krystal? It seemed that Mr. Jisoo only focused on Jennie and turned a blind eye to Krystal.

Who said that Jisoo went to say goodbye to his love and get drunk at the ceremony? Mr. Jisoo seemed to be very happy and chatted with Jennie happily.

He also made another appointment with Jennie!

These contents had been made a funny long picture and video by some neutral marketing accounts, and became the talk today.

Krystal got up early in the morning and was in a good mood. After reading the hot searches last night, she enjoyed her reputation at ease.

However, before she could be happy for a long time, she saw that Mino defended Jennie.

‘Even if Mimo speaks for Jennie, how can he turn the tide?’ Krystal thought with relief.

However, before she could finish her thought, she saw Jisoo and Jennie’s Weibo.

Krystal was so angry that she stood up all of a sudden. After checking carefully, she found that it was indeed the content posted by Jisoo. Her face changed immediately!

What made her face twisted was not only Jisoo’s clarification, but also his intimate tone, as if he was really familiar with Jennie!

The comments below were like slaps in her face.

She felt pain in her face, as if the slap was real.

Her reputation started dropping on Weibo. No matter how her fans defended her, they couldn’t change the onlookers’ mind.

“When did Jennie know Jisoo? How is that possible?” Krystal asked.

Kai came in from outside and asked with a smile, “What’s wrong? Are you in a bad mood early in the morning?”

“It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s just something about the fans.”

“You can leave the matter of fans to Karina.” Kai advised, “You don’t have to do everything by yourself. I can see that the comments on Weibo are often not true. So we don’t have to get that kind of attention. None of them are real.”

Krystal nodded, “Of course. My company often buys that attention for me. Apart from that, I don’t want any other attention.”

In a word, she put all the blame on the company. Even if Kai was dissatisfied with the scandal that had been spreading on Weibo last night, Krystal could also put her responsibility behind.

________________________________________
Don't vote.