Chapter 47

Why did she feel like he was getting more and more handsome? Was it just her illusion?

He didn’t say anything special. But she wanted to look at him more.

She quickly looked away and told herself, ‘Forget it! Don’t think too much.’

When Lisa entered the bedroom he was using in Jennie’s apartment, he called his assistant. He told his assistant to prepare some cars for Jennie to choose from.

The next day, Jennie went straight to YG Entertainment Company early in the morning.

Inside the office of her director, Song Ruinian, she put forward her request in front of him and Karina. “I want to change my agent.”

The expression on Karina’s face changed slightly. “Jennie, we don’t have any problems with our current cooperation. Don’t you think that your request is a slap in my face?”

“Miss Karina, I won’t talk about the problems during the interview for Orisa Fashion Show. But on the day of the show itself, you’ve arranged a ribbon-cutting ceremony of a KTV for me. Don’t you think it’s a problem? And on the night of Orisa Fashion Show, you and Krystal have falsely accused me of drugging her. Is there nothing wrong with it?” Jennie asked.

“Jennie, there have been some misunderstandings.” Karina tried to defend herself.

“Then have you clarified those misunderstandings for me?” Jennie questioned again.

Of course, Karina didn’t. Instead, she kept adding insult to injury, intending to put Jennie’s career to an end.

She felt guilty.

Strictly speaking, everything that happened that day was not arranged by her.

Krysyal was behind all those. But as her agent, she had to take responsibility since she chose to stand on Krystal’s side.

“Director Song, I believe that YG Entertainment Company gives justice to its artists. Am I right?” Jennie said as she put the contract of that ribbon-cutting ceremony on Song Ruinian’s desk.

During the event, the manager of the KTV threw this document at her. She kept it because she wanted to use it against Karina.

After all, Karina’s signature was there.

It only meant that she was the one who made a deal with the KTV and accepted the job for Jennie.

As much as possible, Song Ruinian didn’t want to be involved because he was quite familiar with Ji-yong.

However, he couldn’t just ignore Jennie’s request to change her agent.

So he turned to Karina and said, “Karina, you didn’t consider this matter thoroughly. For the meantime, you are not Jennie’s agent anymore.”

Since Karina was in the wrong, she had no choice but to take the blame for what Ji-yong and Krystal had done.

Song Ruinian thought for a while and said, “Jennie, I’ll assign Lv Shan to be your agent for the time being. I’ll give her a call now and ask her to take over the job.”

Upon hearing this, an evil grin appeared on Karina’s face.

Lv Shan was the toughest agent in YG Entertainment Company. As an experienced agent, she usually made things difficult for newcomers.

She was not a good choice for Jennie at all.

Karina thought to herself, ‘Song Ruinian is really a cunning man. He knows what kind of agent Lv Shan is, but he let her handle Jennie. In this case, he will not offend Krystal while granting Jennie’s request.’