Chapter 171

Besides, ESteem was a professional model training company.

"I'll wait for your answer," Chaewon said with some hope.

When Jennie got home, she found that the house was not as lively as usual.

Leo and Luca were not there. Were they reading in Leo's room?

She pushed the door open and found that Leo's room was empty.

"Leo? Luca? Aunt Hwang?"

"They're all out. I'm in the kitchen," Lisa's voice came from the kitchen.

Jennie hurried over and saw him with his sleeves rolled up, revealing his muscular forearms. He was holding a spatula with all kinds of ingredients on the side.

"What are you doing?" Jennie knew that he could not cook.

Lisa also had an emergency training session that lasted the whole day. He planned to spend more time alone with Jennie and cook dinner for her.

He regretted that he had never cared about cooking previously. Otherwise, he would not need to work so hard to train his skills at the last minute.

Lisa smiled. "I've learned how to cook, so I plan to be responsible for cooking three meals a day for our family."

Jennie snorted with laughter and said, "Mr. Manoban, you're already very busy with work every day. If you busy yourself with cooking, who's going to help Mr. Jisoo?"

"No matter how busy I am with work, it doesn't mean that I can't take care of my family." Lisa picked up the vegetables. "I'm also a part of this family."

Jennie raised her eyebrows and smiled. "Do you need my help?"

"No, thanks. Go and have a rest. I made dessert and it's outside. Try some first. But don't eat too much, or you won't be able to eat dinner."

"Okay." Jennis sat down and tied her long chestnut-colored hair into a bun, revealing her beautiful neck.

The dessert that Lisa made was sweet soup. As for the taste, Jennie could only say that if a person was willing to make it, his attitude was worthy of praise.

The kitchen was bustling with activity, but Lisa was quick. Soon, he brought out several dishes and a soup.

This was the result of his hard work all day.

He started off not knowing how to wash vegetables. Now, he could finish cooking an entire meal. Lisa had indeed conquered many mountains, using his excellent brain and memory to finish cooking these dishes.

Seeing the look on his face, Jennie could not help but laugh. She took the chopsticks, picked up a piece of vegetable that looked like eggplant winter melon but was actually potato, and slowly tasted it.

"The presentation is lacking..."

Lisa was a little disappointed.

"But the taste is not bad," Jennie said sincerely.

Plus, his attitude was very good!

Lisa raised his eyebrows, and a trace of joy appeared on his usually calm face.

"Have some too!" Jennie handed him the chopsticks.

Lisa took a bite. The taste was not as good as Jennie's cooking, but it was passable.

"This fish is really delicious," Jennie praised. It was a rare dish and tasted really good.

Lisa picked up more of it with his chopsticks and said, "Have more, then."