.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

3 months

"Do I really have to have my eyes bandaged?" Adeline asked as she sat besides Tommy who was driving the car.

"It's a surprise"

"A surprise? You've been driving for over an hour, I can't feel my bum"

"I assure you, in five more minutes you won't care about your bum"

"I hope so" she smiled and looked for his free hand, which he took and kiss the back of it.

Five minutes went passed and she felt the car slow down and Tommy shut it down. He opened her door for her and helped her get down of the car. He walked her some where and stood behind her, he finally took of the bandage from her eyes.

It took her a moment for her eyes to get used to the sun again but when they did she gasped. A beautiful mansion sat in front of her, it was nearly as big as her old home.

"Tommy, what?"

"This is arrow mansion, our home and our family's home in the future" he took her hand in his and directed them to the doors. "Come, see it from the inside"

It was just like she had created it. A month ago, she had given Tommy the plans for a house. Their house. And he made them true  for her.

The house was already decorated with beautiful furniture and paintings. As they climbed the stairs there was a spot without a painting.

"That one is for you, I want your portrait painted"

She just blushed and stayed silent as she took in every tiny detail he head undoubtedly put every bit on his effort in.

They next stopped in front of a door which he opened, and the sight that greet her nearly brought her to tears. It was nursery already decorated, a beautiful golden crib by the wall, a rocking chair by the window. It was all she ever wanted since she was little girl and dreamed of having a big house full of running children, all those years of suffering were worth it for this exact moment.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

5 months

Her belly had definitely expanded. On her third month, her stomach still looked normal a bit swollen but not much to say she was pregnant, but now she looked like she had a pillow under her dress.

But she didn't care, she loved her belly. Unfortunately it meant that a growing Belly also meant unfitting clothes, and Tommy had to console her every time  a dress stopped fitting her. He was very good at it. And with the changing of her belly also came mood swings which often gave her fiancée backlash, one minute she was happy and the other she was crying.

Tommy didn't know a woman could have so much emotions at once. Which he said to her and eventually was sent to sleep on the couch for the weekend.

Adeline was sitting on the nursing room rocking chair folding little pink clothes that she had bought the week prior when Tommy entered the room with a cigarette in his mouth.

"I was looking for you"

"Before you speak another word, you know the rules" she said and looked at him expectedly. He sighed and put out the cigarette on the ash tray.

"I still don't know why you do that"

"Doctors may say that it's alright for a pregnant woman to smoke, but have you seen the babies that come out when you do?" she asked and he shook his head. "They are ugly, and I would rather prefer a pretty baby"

𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖, t.sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें