Namjoon (RM) ~ Mirror

Start from the beginning

The day went by and the boys sat down on the ground, some lay looking at the ceiling as they tried to catch their breath. Dancing always felt good but was exhausting.

Namjoon was the first one to get up to get some water out of his bag. He takes a sip before setting the bottle down and going to the washroom.

When he arrive he looks at himself, he is all sweaty but he doesn't mind. More sweat means how harder his body is working to lose fat. His eyes go over his whole body looking around and finding all the things that are wrong with him. His arms, his legs, his upper body, even his face was something he didn't like anymore. His cheeks where chubby, his eyes disappeared when he laughed, his ugly smile.

Why wasn't he beautiful? Why wasn't he like Taehyung the most handsome man in the world, or like Jin world wide handsome. Why was he just fat and tall RM.

He wanted to hit his reflection, wanted it to disappear. Wanted to feel better.

He breaths in and out, eyes away from the mirror and then walking out again back to the boys.
"Is there someone that can take my bag home? I gonna run home today." Namjoon looks at the boys.
"I can take your bag no problem. But are you sure? We did do a lot of practice today?" Hoseok says looking at Namjoon.
"Yeah I am fine Hobi thanks, just need to clear my mind." Namjoon says smiling soft at his friend.
"Ok." Hoseok says as Namjoon smiles at him and the other boys before leaving the room. Namjoon walks out of the building taking in the fresh air as he looks up at the clear sky. Than he takes a deep breath and his feet start moving.

The wind flows through his blue hair as he feet's move faster and faster. He could just run straight home, but the park and with this sun on his face he just doesn't want to. He takes the turn and goes to the park.

Of course the fact that he hasn't eaten anything and he already did practice, makes him sway a little before he takes a short break leaning against one of the benches in the park.

Taking deep breaths as he tries to let the upcoming dizziness pass, but everyone knows that feeling that your body just needs something that they can uses as energy and right now Namjoon didn't have that. The dizziness didn't pass for a few minutes. He sits down on the bench as he lays his head on his arms that lean on his legs watching at the ground. Waiting for it all to pass as he zooms out.

The sound of a ringing phone made him come around again. He looks around noticing it was his phone that was ringing.

He looks at the screen to see Jimin

"Jimin-sie?" Namjoon says as soon as he answer the phone.
"We were already expecting you home, are you ok?" Jimin voice sounds worried as Namjoon takes his phone from his ear to look at the time. He realizes that it has been over a hour now.
"Yeah, I am alright! I am sorry I went in the park and sat down to enjoy the sun." Namjoon speaks as he stands up. The dizziness is gone and he feels a bit better, at least the best you can feel in times like this.
"Oh, do we need to pick you up?" Jimin ask as he notices something in Namjoons voice.
"No, I will come home. Be there soon!" Namjoon says as he hangs up the phone and looks around. The sun is starting to go down and he takes a deep breath as starts to run again this time straight home.

He opens the door and he walks in, totally out of breath and the sweat all over his body makes him shine in the light as he come in the living room.
"I am going to take a shower." Namjoon says before heading towards the bathroom to take a shower.

He takes of his clothes and turns on the shower, but before getting in he looks at himself and than at the scale he is now standing on.

"No no no.." He says soft to himself. "That is not enough"