♪18♪

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't. ♥

J.

Its been a full week since we been back and yesterday we released our joint single. "I Want U Around" 

The video for it was released yesterday as well. Today we are recording a practice dance videos for it. It will be release on the Youtube. One on our channel and the next on the guys channel. One will be us practicing in the outfits we wore in the dance portion of our music video. The other practice video theme is business men and women.

Right now both groups are in two different rooms getting dressed In our fits for the first version of our Practice Dance video. We will be recording the business themed video first. Then the editors will work on it while we are at lunch before posting it on our channel. It'll most likely be posted before the end of the work day. After lunch we'll change into our music video outfits and record the second video...which will be posted on the guys channel tomorrow. 

Walking into the practice room the boys lifted their head at the sound of us walking in. There were a few whistles.

Jk: Wow you all look really good in business wear.

Tae: Right... maybe they picked the wrong profession

Akira: Oh god no... I could never be cooped up in some office. 

Namjoon: I could definitely see Mocha at business meetings.

Yoongi: Oh sure sure... you'd be there getting distracted by how nice her boobs look in her dress while she's discussing the companies sale charts

Namjoon nodded his head agreeing.. clearly zoned out a bit before his eyes widened and he scuffed at yoongi slapping his shoulder. causing the rest of the guys and us to laugh.

(A//N: Outfits below were made by me. Tell me which one you like the most or would most likely wear)

 Tell me which one you like the most or would most likely wear)

Jhope: Honestly.. Turtle necks really suit you mocha.

She smiled and Namjoon mugged both of them as his eyes jumped back and forth from mocha to Jhope. He made a stank face clearly jealous

But before he could say anything else jimin's voice called out

Jimin: Yea yea enough of office talk. J turn around and lemme see that Ass!!

he said causing everyone to gasp and jin to smack his neck as yoongi shook his head

Jimin: WHATTT!!!!??? we're all thinking it. Look how nicely her pants fit her!

Nia came over rubbing my butt.

Nia: He isn't lying tho. you fill these pants out nicely.

Jimin: Hey! back off thats mine

he tried to storm over to me but jk pulled him back crushing him in a hug as he whined and tried to wiggle out

Jimin: Kookie let go

Mocha: Someone's finally getting dick.. You've gained a little weight even... your butt is sitting nice.

I scuffed but before i could answer yoongi beat me to it

Yoongi: Damn right.

I froze looking at him, Jimin had stopped struggling to get out of Jk's arms and was winking my way as all the girls squealed behind me

Nia: I KNEW IT!!!

Akira: SHE TRIED TO PLAY IT OFF

Deja:  Put my feet up on the bed, ride it to the tip-top!!!!!!!

Tessa: He likes it doggy style 'cause I make that ass pop!!!!

I covered my face while shaking my head as twiddle dee and twiddle dumb finished off the girls out burst with the lyrics to Sex Talk by Megan thee stallion. All the guys laughed at them as we got in place to do a quick walk thru of the dance before the dance teacher walked in with the camera ready to record us practicing it full out. 

Me: Alright here goes nothing.

I mumbled while getting into place. I'd be dancing in the middle coincidently with yoongi dancing on one side of me and jimin behind me on the other side.

[ᵀʰᵉ ᵖʳᵃᶜᵗⁱᶜᵉ ᵈᵃⁿᶜᵉ ᵛⁱᵈᵉᵒ ʷⁱˡˡ ᶜᵒⁿˢⁱˢᵗˢ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵐⁱⁿⁱ ᵛˡᵒᵍ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵃˡˡ ᵖʳᵃᶜᵗⁱᶜⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ʳᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵃᵗᵗⁱʳᵉ. ᴬᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᵖʳᵃᶜᵗⁱᶜᵉ ʳᵘⁿ ᵗʰʳᵘ ᴵᵗ'ˡˡ ˢʰᵒʷ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒˡᵈ/ ᶠⁱⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᵘᵗ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵛⁱᵈᵉᵒ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇᵉ. ᵀʰᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵃˡˡ ˡᵉᵃᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒᵒᵐ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵃˢˢⁱᵍⁿᵉᵈ ᵒᵘᵗᶠⁱᵗˢ. ᵀʰᵉⁿ ⁱᵗ ʷⁱˡˡ ᶠᵃᵈᵉ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵖʳᵃᶜᵗⁱᶜⁱⁿᵍ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃⁿᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵖᵉʳᶠᵒʳᵐᵉᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵘˢⁱᶜ ᵛⁱᵈᵉᵒ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ˢⁱⁿᵍˡᵉ.]

Here is the choreography they are doing.

Only watch from [ 0:00 to 0:59]

Vote| Please comment and share your thoughts ❤❤❤