♪4♪

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't. ♥

J. 

We all held on to our bags, duffle bags and backpacks. as we walked up the long stair way to a very secluded house. Once at the top tessa skipped to the door and knocked on it. soon the door opened and our manager appeared.

Manager Kim: Hey guys.. welcome to the pack house!

pushing the door aside he let us enter. A few woah's were let out as all of us gathered in the huge foyer where another man stood.

"Hello everyone. I am manager Min. I'm BTS's manager and well be assisting you along side Manager Kim as well"

we all said hi to him and he led led us to the living room.

Manager Min: First I should introduce you to the guys, I will go call them down.

as he left the room I felt my soul being gripped out of my right hand. Looking over tessa was squeezing my hand. 

I pulled my hand away placing both of them on her shoulders... 

Me: Calm down everything's okay you can do this. You'll get used to them being around in no time okay

she nodded

Me: Now go find your stress buddy

She walked over to Deja throwing herself into a hug with her... soon I heard them giggling and and bouncing side to side still in the hug. 

Manager Kim: Okay guys after you meet the boys I'll take you on a tour of the house and then you can all relax for the rest of the day. this up coming week the schedules will be put together so you have a decent amount of leisure time. But I'd suggest using that to move more of your belongings over into this location. 

as he finished his sentence we heard food steps and chatter. Even a few laughs. soon 8 heads walked into the room. All of BTS and their manager. 

I glanced around the group in front of us. 

Damn... they're a lot taller than I remember... who am i kidding i barely remember how tall they were before. At least i remembered all their names properly due to tessa's nagging... Although there's a few faces i haven't yet associated with some names. 

"Hello, we are BTS"

they all bowed before standing up straight and smiling at us.

"I'm RM you the leader of BTS, you may call me namjoon. I'm Kim Seokjin. Jin is fine.  I'm your hope you're my hope im JHope. Hi I'm Jimin. Suga. JEON JUNGKOOOOKKK. I am V"

then they all waved to us. 

my manager nodded at me

Me: Hello My name is J. 

Akira: I'm Akira

Mocha: Nice to meet you. I am Mocha

i watched namjoon's eyes trail down her body

Nia: It is great to finally meet you all. Please call me Nia

Tessa: Hi! I'm tessa, Such a huge fan

Deja: Hey. I'm deja 

"And we are TYT"

The girls said loud with me I saw the guys smile and jungkook clapped.