♪1♪

J. 

I bobbed my head to the beat that blared through my headset. I was going through a few beats that were sent in for preparation of our groups newest album... 

I glanced at my phone realizing it was already 2am. Sighing I slipped off the headset and turned off everything in the studio. I had been in Akira's studio for most of the day. She'd scold me if she found out.

Backing up all of my things I walked out locking up behind me before living the HYBE building and uberring to my loft. I made sure to wear a hood and pull the baseball cap low on my head. 

Once home I tossed my bag on the couch and kicked off my shoes jogging to my room and tossing myself on my bed. 

I huffed as i hit the sheets. 

I should really change out of my outside clothes.... I thought as i rolled over on my back to stare at the ceiling. We had a meeting tomorrow at 8am sharp. I need to be sleep.

Since we're both here.... let me introduce myself. I'm you.... well obviously but I'm J....we're J. Ughhhh that doesn't matter... Let me get to the point. 

I'm apart of a Pop group called TYT. stands for "Today, Yesterday, and Tomorrow" 

We are a 6 member group that is based in Texas. Well at least we were. but since the start of our group we've met a decent amount of success and managed to move to Vegas we're our companies building is located.  We've been together for a little over 4 years and and we are planning a come back and a special tour for our fifth anniversary. I'm assuming that's what our meeting tomorrow is about. 

All six members of our group are from Texas. There's me J. (1)

I love to dance and will spend my whole life in the dance studio if I could honestly. I have a huge influence on all the choreography that we do for performances. music videos, everything you name it. 

then there's Akira (2). She's really fancy In the stu. She is an amazing beat maker and while she produces most of our music she often makes beats for other people in the industry and a two of our companies rookie groups. 

Next in our group is Mocha (3) . She lives to push her pen. I've seen multiple notebooks full of songs she's written.. some she never plans on letting the world hear. But that's her business. She's written a few tracks for groups under our company based in other countries which is pretty cool. 

Then there's Tessa (4) and Deja (5). Those two live to perform. Full of energy and love to joke around. But we love them and they are literally the embodiment of down for anything. 

And last but not least we have Nia (6). Nia is a really fast learner and very good with people. She is definitely our emotional support in human form. its hard not to like her.

I happen to be the leader of our group. A position I fought very hard not to get. I don't really like dealing with people unless i have too. I enjoy the process of making music and performing but other than that I wish i could shut the world out. I really wanted Nia to be the leader. she's so great with others and is a natural care taker. But the rest of the group voted with me saying I'm good with my responses and deal with unexpected situations better. 

That and Mocha said she witness a few people trying to take advantage of Nia because of how nice she is. No one else wanted the responsibility of being the leader and all felt I was the better option so.... Here i am i guess. 

We've had our ups and downs over the years sure. But i honestly wouldn't be anywhere else but here with my girls.

Sighing i placed my arm over my eyes and knocked out... tomorrow here i come.

Attention !!!! this is a AMBW book!

FACE CAM REFERENCES BELOW
They can be whoever you want or you can use one of these lovely faces as a face cam. Please keep in mind this is a AMBW fanfic. However you don't have to be a black female to read this book. Everyone is welcomed here. you can even imagine the girls as yourself if that's what you're comfortable doing. These are just different examples of what I imagine them looking like. 

References: