♪2♪

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't. ♥

J.

I spun around in the office chair bored. We were supposed to be here for the meeting at 8:15 This morning... It 9:54 going on 10am and the meeting has yet to start. Something about a minor set back due to traffic or something of those sorts. I have no clue but usually I'm alerted a head of time when things like this might affect our schedule.

That way i could let the girls sleep in and what not. But they were all here grumpy and annoyed that they'd woken up on time only to be told to sit and wait. I did manage to order us breakfast and go pick it up from the front lobby. Our manager hasn't responded to any of our text so I'm just as in the dark as the rest of the girls.

I yelped when Mocha popped my chair.

Mocha: Stop that dammit. You're making me dizzy.

i put on a fake frown before smirking and leaning into her more. I was definitely going to tickle her.. she was extremely ticklish. But my attention turned to tessa who called my name.

Tessa: J!! You didn't tell me BTS was going to be in town this weekend. look at this.

she shoved her phone in my face. I raised my eyebrow examining it.

Me: Ok.... what am i looking at

tessa scuffed pulling her phone back as Deja spoke.

Deja: So many people posted about BTS's landing in Vegas like 30 minutes ago... how did we miss that. I wonder if they have a tight schedule or if they're going to stop by the building... you think we'll get to cross paths with them.

i shrugged and she turned to Tessa to keep the convo going. Mocha leaned into me

Mocha: You know that girl loves her them boys.

she said mushing my shoulder. We both eye'd Tessa. Mocha was right she was a big fan of the group... I remember one of our first times meeting she said that they were who inspired her to audition.

They weren't that well known when we formed our group bad was two years strong with a wide fan base. So many people in Many places knew of them. I actually had no clue who they were when our group was formed. All i knew was they were under the same label just based in Korea... Soon they were topping charts and we were following them. We crossed paths with them once. But even then it wasn't a firm introduction. we were family due to our label.. But we were also still very much strangers.

I looked at Tessa drilling Deja with questions on how she thought they'd be in person... chuckling I shook my head and turned to Nia who had tapped my shoulder... Not before looking at Akira who was bobbing her head with headphones in. Her mini soundboard on the conference room table. She never missed a chance to work on some new beats. I watched her for a few seconds as she tapped away on it in a repetitive rhythm.

Giving Nia my attention i nodded for her to speak

Nia: Hey... did you here anything from manager yet?

i shoo my head...

Me: No which is really strange because he's usually very punctual

Nia: Right... do you think everything is okay? Maybe he had a family emergency. He never wears a wedding ring and I know he said he came here from korea but Deja always makes jokes about him having a wife and two kids. Do you think that could be true? maybe something happened to them?

I shook my head at her words.. Nia was definitely too gellable and Deja was definitely going to hell for her stupid jokes about our manager's relationship status. she's always calling him a play boy.

before i could respond the rooms door burst open and in walked out manager who looked like he was losing his mind. He was certainly out of breath as well.

Me: dude where have you been? We've been waiting all morning and the assistant manager told us that the meeting was pushed back every 30 minutes.

he leaned up his hands still on his knees.

Manager Kim: Sorry I was alerted last minute that the CEO of the company was visiting today from Korea. He requested that i specifically pick him up from the airport. It was a lot of work. He will be participating in todays meeting and is currently getting a tour of the building.

Nia: That's okay kim.. we know you work hard

she said handing him a bottle of water which he took.

Me: Wait... the CEO of the company has never seen this building?

Manager Kim: Actually no. he's had virtual tours but he's never got around to visiting the complete project. he visited this location a few times during production but he was much more busy around the time of completion. plus we quickly moved you guys in from the texas location and got straight to work.

I nodded he was right. Our first year today we worked our of a smaller building in texas. It was newly renovated but you could tell it wasn't the best building for a record label. so the CEO decided to build a place from scratch her in vegas one year after BTS had a really great concert. then boom we're here.

Manager Kim: Anyways.... i was provided with a run down of how things are going to go during this meeting... I want everyone on their best behavior.

he said while walking over and pulling akira's earphones off her head and into her lap.

Akira: Oh? we're starting?

i nodded and she packed up her things.

we all took our seats

Tessa: So kim.... do you know why Bts is here? I was reading the blogs and no one seems to have saw their landing in the USA coming.. like a surprise visit? What's that all about.

He chuckled at her curiousness

Manager Kim: All of your questions will be answered shortly Tessa

While she sat back and huffed a bit Deja laughed and pointed at her. Nia squeezed Deja's shoulder to get her to stop as the door opened.

Well then... here goes nothing I guess.

Vote| Please comment and share your thoughts ❤❤❤