Chapter 39

**Writers note**
Hey there, I'm sorry for not posting regularly.. I'm kinda busy with university and other stuff, so I mostly tend to write anything, when I'm motivated and that's mostly on summer or winter break ^^"

BUT! Shout-out to your encouraging comments! They're wholesome and motivate me a lot, so here's a little chapter as a thank you. I'll also try to write some more and to write some actually progress, since we're still somewhere in the prologue/ beginning of the story hehe.

SO! I'm done with the talking (or doodling Eren, you can see in the image above), have fun reading a chapter and free to comment anytime, I'm happy to read and react to them ^-^

__________________________________________

"Of course you wouldn't- YOU DO?!"

"Yes, I believe you."

"But.. why?"

"You know.. I don't know what happened, but you've started acting strange three and a half years ago. And not just a bit, you're personality changed completely. To be honest, we didn't really have such a good relationships. So something major must have happened, to make such difference. Maybe remembering your past life is the key to that mystery."

"That's Sherlock Holmes for you. Another mystery solved.", I smile.

"Sherwhat?"

Ah yeah I keep forgetting that nobody gets my jokes ^^"

"Nevermind", I answer. "So, do you want to hear the rest of my story?"

"Absolutely!"

I tell Mona-chan about my meet up with Eren. And about myself and who I was in my dream. She listens eagerly.

"So in your past life, you were a girl?"

"Exactly."

"Now that I think of it, that totally makes sense. No wonder you've been eyeing every pretty boy you've met back then."

"Was I really that obvious?"

"Mmmh... Just a little", she giggles.

"But also, there is something else that has been bugging me..", I mention.

"What is it?"

"Do you remember Eren's talent from back then?"

"You mean playing music?"

"Yes... It's gone."

"What do you mean?"

"Since I am me and not the past Eren I cannot play anything at all. I am a so-called Antitalent, though there is one thing left I can do."

"What is it?"

"It's beatboxing. I'll show you tomorrow outside, since it would be too loud right now."

I'm kind of satisfied with that skill.

"Hehe, I'll look forward to it."