Chapter 22

"You're finally here. Took you a while"

"Sorry, I've.. overslept."

"Now then. Sit down and eat. We have something to celebrate! It's rare for the whole family to breakfast together!" He declared cheerfully.

I don't have any good feelings about this...

I look at the table:

There's my Father Laurent Beryll, my mother Linda Beryll, and my little sister Mona Beryll.

Good stuff that I can still remember  their names.

Ah, yeah, I have a sister, my cute little Imouto, who's 2 years younger than me.

Furthermore, there is another young man sitting with us, who I don't recognize... at first.

"This is Luke Bismuth, a graduate from the magic academy. He was the best of his grade and may be a prodigy himself. His accomplishments are astonishing. He's here to be your new tutor"

"Duke, you flatter me too much. I was merely a normal academy student, who's proud to be allowed to teach your son"

Burgh.

He's such a slime.

I know this guy. At least I know his name.

In the novel he was a teacher at the academy. I didn't know, that he was Eren's tutor after his own graduation.

Bismuth has silky, grey and about his shoulder long hair. He will braid his hair later on, which also suits him.

All I know (from the novel) about him is, that he's a hipocrite who has an inferiority complex.
Because he'll be a very young teacher, he'll also be interested in the MC.

When I was reading the novel I couldn't get to understand why people would simp him. He's straight up annoying.

"... don't you have something to say, Eren?"

Shit, I haven't listened at all. What were they talking about?

"Mmh."

I simply nod and continue my meal. I can already feel my father glaring at me, with his slit eyes and his smile on his face. His aura aura is leaking.
Hey! Control you aura !

After we finished that awkward breakfast, I was about to leave again, but, naturally, couldn't get my chance.

"Since we finished our meals, both of us should head out to start with our lectures", declared Luke.

"Great!" My father laughs.

"Good luck", whispered Mona shyly.

I feel like we're not on the best terms with each other, but we could be. She's really adorable.