Chapter 27

Author's note:

Hey guys, I just wanted to tell you:
thank you for reading my webnovel!
Even though there are not many readers (hopefully) yet, I'm still thankful and appreciate your comments ^^

Since a new semester started at college, I'll probably upload a chapter  each Sunday.
I'll do my best keeping it up (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

___________________________________________

Mona looks up to me.

"Oh, I didn't know you'd finish your lesson so soon. Maybe I should have waited for you?"

UwU so considerate.

"Don't bother, it's fine. I wouldn't know either. Anyways, now that I'm here, we can enjoy our meal together."

"Of course!"

We smile to each other with closed eyes.
Idk if our conversation is an honest or sarcastic one..

"Sooo... How was your first lesson with the new tutor? I'm really curious!”
Mona is asking me as cheerfully as she is curious.

I'm wondering on which terms we are.. She seems to have the same character traits as Eren, before I entered his place. I can't really tell if she's on my side but somehow I want to put my trust in her.

"A total bummer. He's a good for nothing, other than his appearance. But I guess we'll figure it out..."

"Oof.. I didn't expect much of him but I'm sad to hear that. I hope you'll be alright... I'm always here to cheer you up, at least!"

She's honestly smiling.

"Thank you for cheering me up."

She is really cute. I'm thankful to have someone as her in my family.
We finish our meals and leave both the dining room.

"I'll get going, today I have teatime classes!"

"I see, you looking forward to it", I smile.

"Hehe, in contrast to your tutor, my teacher is awesome! She is really pretty and has perfect manners. Talking to her is always fun!"

" Well then I wish you a lot of fun"

"Thank you! I wish you fun as well."

She leaves me alone with my attendant Yuri.
"Yuri, what's next on my time table?“

"It's sparring class at the training ground"

Who'll be teaching me?

"Let's go"

.
.
.

After walking for a while, you could see the house's knights sparring at the training grounds.

As soon as we arrived my teacher, probably, came to me.

He seems to be in his mid-thirties. Tanned skin, rusty brown short hair and broad shoulders. His wife must be really lucky with such a great looking man.
I mean.. I don't really simp older men but... Never mind.
Gochisousamadeshita.