Chapter 26

I raise my hand towards the lake and start:

"Wagame wa EREN YAEGER! People may believe that I'm the dukes son but secretly I am a member of the survey corps and the 5th among the 104 training corps. I shall annihilate all the titans on this planet and keep my place clean as well! KAZE!!!"

It was something like that, wasn't it?

Out of my palm creeps an odd sound. It sounds like a fart.

"Puhahahahahahaha! What was that?! Hahahah"

He's crouching in laughter.

"What?! I did exactly what you told me to", I defend myself.

"No you did not, haha... Never have I ever heard of such a stupid chant. What were you even talking about? Titans? What's that haha?"

He wipes his tears from his eyes.

I'm pouting.

"Ok ok, I stop.. But hey, I didn't really expect you to do any magic at all. At least we know, that you can fart haha"

Aggh you're stupid! Even I'm feeling more embarrassed now than before. This isn't funny ahhh!

I can't help but to smile unpleasantly.

"Well now, that we both know, that I can do magic, could we please move on with this matter??"

He's smiling.

"Yeah yeah, you're right. I can't leave you on your own farting like that. But that's it for today. I had no chance to explain yet, but from now on, I'll teach you and each day we'll study on a different subject.

Of course when I'm not studying with you, you should study on your own. For that, I'll give you plenty of homework you can look forward to."

Hell no.

We walk back to the mansion a

s he explains my homework:

"Until the next magic lesson, you need to mediate more. Concentrate and feel the flow of mana just much as you did when you've hurt me"

Ahh.. he's annoyed again.

"Also, you need to do some training for your mana release. Do some research and show me a proper chant next time. Today was nothing but embarrassing."

"So... When's the next lesson?"

"Probably in 3 days", he scratches his faces

"I need to discuss your timetable with your father, but I strongly believe that you should have magic lessons twice a week"

We're almost reaching the mansion when..

"This is where I must leave you, I still have something to attend at the mansion"

I look at him openly confused. I thought I'll enter the mansion as well, 'cause I'm done with my studies?

"Young Master, I was waiting for you."

The person who called me was the Butler's apprentice, I guess?

He seems a little older than me, but one could still consider him my playmate. He's a plain, but also really good looking guy actually. I've heard some rumors of the butler taking in a young apprentice recently.

I think that his job will be to surveil me and my studies.

As teach and I parted or ways I simply nod, not bothering us with any goodbyes.

"I'm here, what's the matter?", I ask the boy

He looks at his watch. It's quarter past twelve.

"Your lunch is ready, would you like to eat something?"

Oh that's a warm welcome!

"Sure."

He leads the way.

Just before we arrive I ask him something that has been bothering me the whole walk.

"You're new, aren't you?"

"I am."

"Could it be that I've missed your introduction yet?"

I act a little more arrogant than before, since it seems to fit Eren's original character. Though I don't think that Eren missed his introduction, I don't know this boy, so I'll just pretend that I wasn't listening then...

"Ah!.. no, sir. I was wrong, I apologize!"

His voice sounds frustrated, even when his face looks innocent.

Wow, great acting skills.

"I am Yuri, 13 years old and Master Sebastian's apprentice. Though my name sounds feminine, I am a boy. It's a pleasure to be here and I'm looking forward working for you ."

Yuri? Never heard of a side-character with such an interesting name.

By the way, what's up with that company like introduction? That was kinda cringe lol.
Well, I don't mind, I'd even say I'm a cringe person myself ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Thank you for the introduction, and may you have a productive day ahead. In case you need to reach out again in the future, please don't hesitate to send me a mail. You may also reach me through the maids or talking to me personally."

I answer faithfully in a professional manner.

Yuri's in shock, he's staring at me. WTF is practically written all over his face.

I snicker and then open the dining room, leaving no room for Yuri to react.

At the table sits a girl, eating alone.

It's my little sis again.
Mona-chan :3