Chapter 19

But how does magic work?

I close my eyes...

It's not I think about fire and POOF there's fire. Nah.

I secretly open one eye in hope that I'm wrong. But I was right about that thought... Ugh.

Ok now, I should sit down and write everything I know about the novel.

Let me explain the exact story of XXXXXX

and how it will affect my future:

Now I am 11 years old. The king declared Eren to be the next counselor in line.

Eren becomes best friends with Maxim and gives him love advice for Maxim's crush, even though Maxim has a fiancée, who (who would have thought) is the villainess of the story. Eren plays a very neutral role in this story, though I wonder what his real thoughts were. Like, how can anybody stay neutral without siding with anyone in such situation? You either have to hate the empire and the nobles or you just couldn't care less about your friends. Damn, that's cold...

Even though, Eren is a very bright and clever child. He's a year younger than the crown prince but enrolled the academy together with him and was always one of the top students.

Students enroll with 16 years and graduate with 19 years, which makes 3 wonderful exciting years of highschool, uhh Academy.

I will enroll with 15 years, which means in about 4 years, that I should use for preparations....

I'm not a bright child anymore, but a horny loser, who's a sucker for good looks.. Sigh... There's no way I can keep up with Eren's standard...

Thinking about him..
In his story arc it's told that he didn't want to become a counselor but a bard. He has a great voice and is a quite talented musician. And even more, his magic ability is wind, which fits really well.
Well, that's not me, I was never good at music and art. In the past I couldn't play any instrument, nor could I sing really well.
My voice was basic, and I was kinda tone deaf.. though electro music was just my stuff and dubstep even more. But Im not sure how this could help me in any way.